• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

thanks for the heads up, checked earlier today and they weren't listed. not gonna throw these, gonna give them away as tournament prizes.

95% of the ones at the PIAS in Pineville/Charlotte were flat and had the same feel of the protos/big birds.

Has anyone made a list of the different stamps?
The ones I know of, feel free to add

Japan National
Proto star
Big Bird
Nor cal vs. so cal (I have not seen one of these yet)

Gentlemans Club Classic In Vegas has one. as well

Here is my Norcal
fcf76944-2de8-42cc-b073-2aae4befae5a_zpsf51d069a.jpg

I'm gonna get one of these production ones eventually - they look great.

I knew about the gcc rocs, duh, and obvisously the productions as well, and the usgdc mcbeths

also 2012 World Champion stamped one with my name... only 50 made

Is possible to post a pic champ? I eventually want one of all the stamp variations. I heard (well read here) that glo and mf roc3s might be coming soon. Anyone else heard more about these?

Picked up 50 of them for an event I'm holding this Spring. Paul they look great, nice stamp, pretty colors. Got a good mix I think. Pretty neat to see them next to each other and compare.

It looks and feels like the same plastic as the protos and birds.
Win!

I had heard the "rc3" plastic was gonna be the new production Champion. Now that I have seen it used on production rc3s and terns...I believe it.

Back to the good stuff!

It looks and feels like the same plastic as the protos and birds.
Win!

I had heard the "rc3" plastic was gonna be the new production Champion. Now that I have seen it used on production rc3s and terns...I believe it.

Back to the good stuff!
If this is the case, I just may throw innova again after not doing so for over a year.

Latest posts