• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Got mine today and found a flat 180. I saw some differances between the domes when going through them. I love the feel of them. Think its the best champion plastic ive ever felt. I went to soccer field after round today and can say its about the same stability as my dx roc but but it has a little extra speed. Mine is not flippy at all though and faster then i expected.I like it. Thought it would replace my mako from how people were describing them but think my rocs are coming out of bag as i feel like i can trust this more then my kc pro rocs. Its a sweet disc.

I bought two today, both 180. One flies perfect, just like a flattened dx Roc. The other is... Odd. Shorter and more overstable, even though it looks identical to the other one.

Good reports. I've handled this blend of Champ, and it feels terrific. Nice to see Innova keeping up with the state of the art.

i bought two 180's today and they both fly identical , an awesome straight flight, much better than my flippy 175 big bird. Also got a pearly rival that's amazing.

Almost all of the stock that DTW brought with them was really nice and flat to mild dome.

Didn't read the whole thread - but am I the only one that's tired of all the Roc variants. Why doesn't Innova just call all their mids Roc-something just to get the Roc fans to buy them?

Is that sarcasm?? Wouldn't think anyone wants a disc that flips all the way over - maybe you should check out the Epic. :D

I dunno, a sweeping anhyzer line is pretty useful, maybe flip all the way over was a bad choice of words. Perhaps if I had used some ridiculous abbreviations it would have made more sense . The IRC's low PLH allows for SAL's at HBCDGC

Threw my 176g Roc3 yesterday and love the feel, glide and stability. Hate the stamp, so put mine on it:

picture.php

The tops on the production run Roc3s are not as flat as the Birds or Proto versions, down right poppy. Will this have an effect on the flight? The 2 bigs I've thrown are similar too each other despite the 10 gram weight difference.

The tops on the production run Roc3s are not as flat as the Birds or Proto versions, down right poppy. Will this have an effect on the flight? The 2 bigs I've thrown are similar too each other despite the 10 gram weight difference.

My 180's are flat as a board. I also
have a couple of 177's that are aslo super flat.

The two 180's I got turn slightly and go pretty straight, the 175 I can flip all the way over, these things fly great

If urs are flipping all the way over, id say you have some form issues (jmo) these things are pretty much a touch less stable champ rancho roc

Latest posts