• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] RDG Stego: 3, 0, +1, 4

Curious how a diamond/amber version would mold up.
If it would retain the flatness or if they would come out domey at all….
(I would bet that these stego's would still be massively OS even with a bit of dome.)

I know gateway's demon does not like to mold up flat in their diamond plastic which is a shame.
Makes them flippy instead of a glideless meathook like the soft variants..

The new run of softer stegos is exactly like my first run Dom Clark stamped stego. Thank you very much for this Reptilian I find the more firm stegos much harder to hold on to for some reason. :clap::clap:

Just got my 3rd Stego, the derpy hand drawn one this time. Can't wait to throw this beef monster.

I want one of those so bad, gonna add it to my next infinite order

I ordered one for me and one for a friend. I only throw stegos when I want to do something weird. My friend and I both have Fossil Stegos that have been taco'd to hell, and actually seem a bit less stable now? Either way I'm pretty excited.

Does anyone use these for putting? I have been experimenting with it and love it. I have a moderately fast spin putt and it forces me to commit to my putts lest it hyzer out early. Also nice for longer putts as it has a dependable finish. Additionally in the event of a complete airball, they don't go much past the basket and hyzer out with rolling far if at all. The only thing I haven't tested is in a headwind. I wonder if since the harder it's thrown the more stable it is if the headwind would make it fade faster.

Got my armor Stego last night and I have to say I'm having a hard time seeing why it was an X out.

The top is uniformly flat, with its signature Stego spoiler, the flashing is minimal. Stamp is a crisp RDG eye stamp in red and the plastic is impressive. It's like a slightly gummy Star in Navy with tiny sparkle flecks.

Haven't been able to throw it yet but it looks great.

I have one with some casting defects in the top near the "button" and one perfect one.

I have on of the fossil like ones with the dip at the button and one pink that is a little pop toppy. This Armor one is the best aestheticially of the four I own though.

I got a Goldblum stamped Stego recently. Beautiful, because Ian Malcolm is my childhood.

it for the first time yesterday and again today. Stupidest disc ever. I absolutely LOVE it. Throw it up flat and it comes down at a spike hyzer angle. Ridiculous. I didn't know a disc could be so OS.

It also got me out of trouble 3 times in 2 rounds. It fills a slot in the bag I didn't know existed. Why don't more people bag a Stego? It's a magical one of a kind mold.

I got a Goldblum stamped Stego recently. Beautiful, because Ian Malcolm is my childhood.

it for the first time yesterday and again today. Stupidest disc ever. I absolutely LOVE it. Throw it up flat and it comes down at a spike hyzer angle. Ridiculous. I didn't know a disc could be so OS.

It also got me out of trouble 3 times in 2 rounds. It fills a slot in the bag I didn't know existed. Why don't more people bag a Stego? It's a magical one of a kind mold.

Because some people do not need such a disc for that type of shot do do a spike hyzer or they do not use such a shot as a spike hyzer in normal wind play. It does not help that Reptilian Discs Does not really have a Touring Pro to represent the team or discs.

I have one but my Justice can do more. This is a nice dump out of trouble disc for me......wont replace my Justice.