• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Reptilian Disc Golf's First Mold: The Scale (OS P&A)

I got a 155 in the mail that should be arriving any day now. I'm excited to see what the hullabaloo is all about, which according to urban dictionary should not to be confused with hubbabaloo

Scale arrived in the mail today. I want to test it out, but it's going to be pouring rain for the next 48 hours...

Just wanted to stop in and say I finally hit basket with a Scale... and it wasn't even my own...

I played a nice pitch and putt 200 ft. hole this weekend and threw a BEAAATT Fossil Scale on a flat line. It drifted right for most of the flight and finished gently while smashing into the basket. Oh so close to the DG dream of acing with a disc you designed.. Maybe next time!

Wait... seriously? That's awesome. Hope your stock isn't barren by the time my paycheck clears so I can load up

Nice!!! Great opportunity for some folks to pick up some great discs. I would be all over this but I literally just ordered my Serpent on Monday.

Great deal on these, thanks! Looks like the X-ray Fossils are already gone.

Great deal on these, thanks! Looks like the X-ray Fossils are already gone.

Yeah those sold quick unfortunately. I plan to get back to Gateway this week to do as much stamping as I can cram in for an evening. The Xray is a tedious process though.

I have 5 scales now and I don't think I could play without one in my bag anymore. Awesome disc, awesome plastics, awesome stamps and awesome customer service.

I have 5 scales now and I don't think I could play without one in my bag anymore. Awesome disc, awesome plastics, awesome stamps and awesome customer service.

I'm in the same boat. I've always been a GYRO nut and I still find myself bagging nearly all MVP/Axiom but there is something very comforting to know that I have a glideless turd that I can trust with 100% certainty in any wind conditions. Placement is vital on a lot of the local courses and I challenge anyone to find a better placement disc than the Scale.

The way these things change over time is phenomenal. My orginal fossil proto is beat to perfection, it has basically replaced the fresh wizard slot in my bag. I basically get the exact same flight out of it as a fresh wizard, with a little less range but a LOT more accuracy. Ive had some disgustingly good 200-250 foot dead straight up shots with it, particularly downhill where the wizard would want to sail past the green.

I'm in the same boat. I've always been a GYRO nut and I still find myself bagging nearly all MVP/Axiom but there is something very comforting to know that I have a glideless turd that I can trust with 100% certainty in any wind conditions. Placement is vital on a lot of the local courses and I challenge anyone to find a better placement disc than the Scale.

Way to describe your own disc. Haha, I really appreciate you man :clap: :hfive:

Way to describe your own disc. Haha, I really appreciate you man :clap: :hfive:

That's what I really like about jcass. He is obviously super excited about his products but never claims they are anything they're not. And can explain his product without sounding pushy/like a sleazy salesman.

That's what I really like about jcass. He is obviously super excited about his products but never claims they are anything they're not. And can explain his product without sounding pushy/like a sleazy salesman.

Awwww shucks :eek: lol

I sell insurance during the day and I try to do the same thing in that realm.

Every product has three sides. Pro's, Con's and the bottom line.
I always try to give everyone the straight forward, bottom line breakdown of what RDG can offer. And I am proud to say that I think most folks will click with our molds.

It also helps a ton that DGCR has always been supportive of us. From the very first day of RDG, we have always found fans here. Much appreciation as always.

I managed to order one of the xray fossil scales today and I can't wait for it my first scale is starting to get nice and straight with just tad of fade... Great disc RDG these will be in my bag for years to come.. Hopefully soon I can afford to try all disc and plastic blends that RDG has.:thmbup::clap:

Goldblum stamp is incredible. Had to buy it. Don't throw stones but I got it in the serpent over the scale. heck, I would even buy a groove if it had a goldblum stamp

Took advantage of the $10 deal and picked up another fossil scale and 2 swirly Liz wizards. Scale is nice as always but I'm loving these Liz wizards. Reptilian will be my first choice for wizards from now on, its like having a personal assistant hand picking you the finest wizards.

Latest posts