• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Reptilian Disc Golf's First Mold: The Scale (OS P&A)

Took advantage of the $10 deal and picked up another fossil scale and 2 swirly Liz wizards. Scale is nice as always but I'm loving these Liz wizards. Reptilian will be my first choice for wizards from now on, its like having a personal assistant hand picking you the finest wizards.

How's the feel of the swirly Liz wiz? Grippy?

Grippy for sure. Feels like the grip of a SSS but firmer. You can still flex the flight plate a little bit but not enough to mess up your grip. For me its perfect.

That $10 disc and free shipping is too good to pass up. stoked to try a fossil fuel scale and who doesnt need more wizards?

How's the feel of the swirly Liz wiz? Grippy?

Yeah those are$ Wizards right off the shelf. Firm enough to drive with yet tacky enough off the shelf to putt with. They're choice Wizards.

I'm not an overly arrogant guy but I will swear up and down that I have the golden touch for wizard fondling. :|

Yeah those are$ Wizards right off the shelf. Firm enough to drive with yet tacky enough off the shelf to putt with. They're choice Wizards.

I'm not an overly arrogant guy but I will swear up and down that I have the golden touch for wizard fondling. :|

I trust you for sure. If I don't love the touch they should make a great wall hanger. When is your restock scheduled for?

Sweet, been waiting for Fossil Lizards for a while. Glad I got some before they sold out. Tried some Xout Scales and Serpents last week, not gonna make the bag but they are going to be donated to some friends that I know will like them.

oh sweet jeebus Fossil Wizards! Of course they come out the day after I get my last order from you.

got my 3. Can't wait to huck them.

Ordered two! Not sure if these will be drivers or putters yet, but I love the feel of the plastic. Had to get a couple.

Lol I must have snagged the last two, you were posting "sold out" as I posted mine. Glad I checked Facebook when I did!!

Lol I must have snagged the last two, you were posting "sold out" as I posted mine. Glad I checked Facebook when I did!!

Just texted DaveMac to let him know how quickly they sold. Hopefully that is all the motivation he needs to give in an run a full batch of these for us.

A putter lineup of Scale-Wizards-Serp is just dangerous. Especially all in Fossil

Latest posts