• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Customer Service Complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the thread has been chopped. It's well deserved.

Of course not. He's a keyboard superhero here to tell the world what has already been beaten into the ground.

No I'm a real superhero complete with a bag the has fn straps. Go get a new hobby clearly the internet is not for you. Welcome to forums

STFU already.

Nope I'm good, don't want to shut up, I'll continue to express my opinion when and where I choose. Thanks for your suggestion though...which are...

1)Bag was waaaaaaay over hyped when announced.
2)Fan boys keep hyping up something that until very very recently they didn't even have first hand knowledge of.
3)Salient completely f-ed up the release of the product.
4)Seems they outright lied about shipping of the product.
5)They shipped pre-orders AFTER later orders...and lied about it
6)They don't take responsibility for anything and blame everyone else
7)My opinion, the ownership has questionable moral character.
8)DFfanatic is trying his best to keep a lid on things and try to fix the disaster, and in my opinion is being screwed over big time by Salient and taken advantage of.
9)Some people have received their product, so far the only complaints are the one defective bag and the redesign that pre-order customers were not informed of
10)Most people that have received their bag seem to be happy with it...although still haven't seen a video review yet.
11)Salient's first reaction is always to crap on the customer then when it blows up blame someone else then feign caring

Did I miss anything, slander or misrepresent anything??

Here are my opinions.

1. Bag is 95% or more as advertised
2. Only people really bashing it didn't order one
3. Salient mishandled a few serious situations
4. Most who have recieved are happy
5. I will be buying one

Here are my opinions.

5. I will be buying one

Well drive your hour or text Chris and let him know you want one. Your not a buyer but continue to bash non-buyers so maybe you should move on too.

Last edited:
Here are my opinions.

5. I will be buying one
2 is wrong I wanted the bag bad. Didn't order one cause I knew pre orders are a mess. I wanted this bag before it was announced. So there is that.

Here are my opinions.

5. I will be buying one

2 is wrong I wanted the bag bad. Didn't order one cause I knew pre orders are a mess. I wanted this bag before it was announced. So there is that.

Unless you ordered the bag.....that wouldn't make 2 wrong.

Also, saying "really bashing" it is implying that some people who ordered may be upset. They aren't the ones bogging this forum down though.

Unless you ordered the bag.....that wouldn't make 2 wrong.

Also, saying "really bashing" it is implying that some people who ordered may be upset. They aren't the ones bogging this forum down though.
Fair enough I didn't order one, but I intended to after the preorder, so they lost a customer that is why I am stating my opinions here. Good day sir.

Well drive your hour or text Chris and let him know you want one. Your not a buyer but continue to bash non-buyers so maybe you should move on too.

I just gave my opinions. Didnt ask u to agree. I will order one after christmas. I love how the actual buyers are very happy with the bag. Yet most of the haters still want to bash the bag. I know u ordered one. I hope u like it. And it sucks that u have such a bad taste in ur mouth

I'm gonna give a review once I get mine of what i think, in the last 3 yrs I've had quite a few bags.

Innova Comp
2 Lat 64 red & black
DD Ranger crappy FR & Second
Blue/White Grip SE Edition #20
2 Grey/Black Grips First Edition
My Wife has Black/ Pink SE Edition
Gateway Mini Backpack
I've had a few of all prices from $65-$400
$400 being what I sold my Selinski for.
I'm interested to see what the Catalyst is like , I see it being of Ranger quality.

I won't bash the bag anymore, but I will continue to.... Never mind this is too much fun. So much animosity here it's comical. I need some entertainment. In reality whatever is said here is pointless. Salient will grow, we are such a small community inside of a small community. With their Facebook page and the censorship I'm sure the vast majority of disc folders have no clue what is going on behind the scenes. We are the ones in the know. I for one can move a ton of product for a company. Shoot there are at least ten gorilla boy bags walking around because of me. Countless lat converts etc etc. For them to take customers like me for granted and to take their own customers for granted is astounding in today's environment. Its hard enough to be a startup in this sport, but then to react like this when the water is deep speaks volumes to the quality of the company.

I won't bash the bag anymore, but I will continue to.... Never mind this is too much fun. So much animosity here it's comical. I need some entertainment. In reality whatever is said here is pointless. Salient will grow, we are such a small community inside of a small community. With their Facebook page and the censorship I'm sure the vast majority of disc folders have no clue what is going on behind the scenes. We are the ones in the know. I for one can move a ton of product for a company. Shoot there are at least ten gorilla boy bags walking around because of me. Countless lat converts etc etc. For them to take customers like me for granted and to take their own customers for granted is astounding in today's environment. Its hard enough to be a startup in this sport, but then to react like this when the water is deep speaks volumes to the quality of the company.

Dude. They made some mistakes. But u make it sound like they shot your mother. These aren't evil guys. They are disc golfers. Like us. Try to remember that.

And its really bad when I have to be the voice of reason.

Dude. They made some mistakes. But u make it sound like they shot your mother. These aren't evil guys. They are disc golfers. Like us. Try to remember that.

And its really bad when I have to be the voice of reason.

And Dude you know these guys cause you live in the same state and see them! Try to remember that! Cause we don't know them from any other d-bag we purchased something off who never responded or came through. If this was the marketplace they would have been neg-d put on the rats list and 90% of people would have said hell yeah!

I do try to remember, then I remember that I'm in business and know how to react to all types of situations. Communication goes a long way. Manning up I would say goes way farther. If they had a response that owned up to the mishaps, I'd be retrieving on my stance, but nothing yet, and anything at this point is just after the fact so it holds no merit. My mother is fine doing quite well.

And Dude you know these guys cause you live in the same state and see them! Try to remember that! Cause we don't know them from any other d-bag we purchased something off who never responded or cane through. If this was the marketplace they would have been neg-d put on the rats list and 90% of people would have said hell yeah!
I wish this forum had likes. I like this.

I must not be the only bored one right now with how fast my last post was deleted. Either way with all the verbal combat going on, I'm waiting to hear "FINISH HIM!!!"

where's Shao Kahn when you need him?

I'm guessing this following week will be flooded with long overdue bags and reviews etc. I just hope that the majority of you end up happy in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.