• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Skyiron Flagship - Run2, Art

The gears were my idea, Les was kind enough to put them together for me. This is Les' original logo/disc redesign which was posted in another thread. I should have posted this one up top as well.

I apologize I don't have this art in the same format so try not to let the disc and color throw you off.

mHLZs.jpg

I really like this one, The wings look sweet and tell me it wants to fly 500 feet, yet it is still clean and doesn't have too much going on.

The gears were my idea, Les was kind enough to put them together for me. This is Les' original logo/disc redesign which was posted in another thread. I should have posted this one up top as well.

I apologize I don't have this art in the same format so try not to let the disc and color throw you off.

mHLZs.jpg

My vote. But I like the idea of using this for the premium grade plastic only as well. Between the ship and the gears.. I like the look of the gears.

Everyone likes their minimalist stamp around here, but a stamp sells it to the masses... so I like the boat for that reason.
All the others are very nice as well too, the wings being my favorite - it seems to pair best with 'skyiron'. I also think a Zepplin would be an amazing idea, but maybe that'll be your next disc :)

Everyone likes their minimalist stamp around here, but a stamp sells it to the masses... so I like the boat for that reason.
All the others are very nice as well too, the wings being my favorite - it seems to pair best with 'skyiron'. I also think a Zepplin would be an amazing idea, but maybe that'll be your next disc :)

I think a ZEPPELIN would be an awesome PUTTER name...not a fast flyer, but it will get you there.

jrawk, I liked the biz name design, but I also would like to see something in the middle as well.

As for a flagship...howzabout a Battleship design (post mid fire...shown firing) that way the disc has that BOOM feel...dunno if that makes sense...

Kinda like this...
boom.jpg

I like the winged one a lot as well (mentioned it in that thread a few weeks ago). However, it looks like Legacy discs may be considering a slight variation of that design now? Seems far more fitting for the Skyiron/Flagship name, though. Just my two cents.

Okay, last one from me. This time with the wings added.

attachment.php

Attachments

• skyiron variant by jrawk 3 .png
    skyiron variant by jrawk 3 .png
    55.2 KB · Views: 123
I'm surprised no one played on the name a little bit more.

Might be too golf, but this is what Skyiron says to me.

Skyiron4.jpg

Okay, last one from me. This time with the wings added.

attachment.php

nice ... I do still like this for a lower grade plastic if they're going to have 2 grades. I also think the center circle around the "S" could be a gear like in the very first drawing (minus all the surrounding gears) with the winds an other art of the second drawing. Especially since it was the OP's preference/input that got the "gears" going in the first place. :thmbup:

:popcorn:

I like the winged one a lot as well (mentioned it in that thread a few weeks ago). However, it looks like Legacy discs may be considering a slight variation of that design now?

that design would be updated first. that was something i threw together pretty fast too get their attention. wings and crescent circles seem to be my current favorite flavor....

call it a trademark look by me, if you will! :)