• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Slammin' Chains ringtone

nice -- glad to see something like this finally pop up.

just last week i did a big sampling session with a few baskets. edited, processed, made a kit out of them, created some cheesy beats. you'll hear it in the background of a commercial during the Memorial :thmbup:

funny part is, i really like a few of the sounds. i'm gonna keep them as sleigh bells in my regular kit.

never downloaded anything for a ringtone... but I might now!

$^&*@! too bad it's only for iPhone and Android! :wall:

Last edited:
Slammin chains ringtone = weak sauce

T. Hizzle = still does not grasp DGCR forum guidelines.

Forum Guidelines

2) If a thread doesn't interest you, please move along. There is no need to post in the thread letting us know you think it's stupid.

T. Hizzle = still does not grasp DGCR forum guidelines.

Forum Guidelines

2) If a thread doesn't interest you, please move along. There is no need to post in the thread letting us know you think it's stupid.

Just letting you know that I was let down by what the ringtone was. If someone would have posted that it wasn't that good, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Just letting you know that I was let down by what the ringtone was. If someone would have posted that it wasn't that good, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Although your ears are certainly different from mine, I heard what appears to be a disc slammin' chains when I downloaded it.

Also, it appears that everyone else who has posted in this thread agrees with me. Maybe you need a new phone....or some new ears??? :confused:

I've got an idea....post your version of a disc slammin' chains in a new thread with a poll and let the DGCR community decide which one more closely resembles a disc slammin' chains.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Thanks for the download! Now if I can just find the "sync tones" button on itunes...

Thanks for the download! Now if I can just find the "sync tones" button on itunes...

1. Plug in your Iphone.

2. Click on "ringtones" on your Itunes Library.

3. Click and drag the tone to your Iphone in the column on the left.

4. Enjoy!

It doesnt let me do that for some reason?
It will let me click on it, but wont let me drag to that area, my mouse turns into a red you cant do this symbol.

It doesnt let me do that for some reason?
It will let me click on it, but wont let me drag to that area, my mouse turns into a red you cant do this symbol.

I've had that issue pop up while trying to transfer music to my phone. I just re-started my PC and the problem was somehow magically fixed. :confused:

Good Luck!