• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Slammin' Chains ringtone

If you've got a Black Berry, any smart phone or even some not so smart phones, you can record your own ring tones.

On BB Bold
Media > Voice Notes Recorder > Record
Once you have what you want, Pause > Rename (for ease of use) > Save
The default file path is, /Media card/BlackBerry/voicenotes/
Then go to, Set Up > Personalization > Ring Tones > Follow the on screen directions
You can also go, Set Up > Personalization > Options > Sounds and Ring Tones. In that menu can can choose to have whatever sounds or songs you have on your phone to be the alert sounds for all sorts of stuff.

When you use the drop down menu for selecting the tone, choose All Music for music or All Voice Notes for voice notes.

A lot of phones work very similar to this. If the menu you want isn't under Set Up, try Options.

Just letting you know that I was let down by what the ringtone was. If someone would have posted that it wasn't that good, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

Yeah, you could have used those 2 minutes to troll another thread. :rolleyes:

T. Hizzle = still does not grasp DGCR forum guidelines.

Forum Guidelines

2) If a thread doesn't interest you, please move along. There is no need to post in the thread letting us know you think it's stupid.

Apparently you can't read.

His post wasn't letting us know the thread was stupid. It was a post telling us that the ringtone was not what he expected. No violation.

Apparently you can't read.

His post wasn't letting us know the thread was stupid. It was a post telling us that the ringtone was not what he expected. No violation.

Did you listen to it? Tell me it's anything other than the sound of plastic hitting chains. :popcorn:

He's obviously trolling and admitted it here just in case you missed Post #24 and #25 from this thread......

Yeah, you could have used those 2 minutes to troll another thread. :rolleyes:

Also, just so we are all on the same page with the Forum Guidelines.....3) Related to #2, purposely trolling a thread or threads will result in a warning with the next occurrence resulting in a temporary ban. Continuing to troll threads after that will result in a permanent ban.

Anyone have this on their phone and can send it to me? I erased from mine by mistake and it's not on the pdgalive.com anymore. Please pm i'll respond with my ph#

i didnt have good luck on zedge when i checked about 6 months ago or so, but if someone can help me figure out how to post an mp3 link or something i wont have to keep emailing it out

Thanks Zamson. That one is now my text notification.

Latest posts