• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Special Run of CFR Glo Gators

What should be stamped on the CFR Glo Gator?

• DX Gator Stamp

Votes: 92 39.5%
  • Protostar Stamp

Votes: 33 14.2%
  • Bar Stamp

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Kangaroo Xing

Votes: 21 9.0%
  • Old Circle Stamp

Votes: 53 22.7%
  • Innova Factory Store

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
I'm so not ordering for anyone else... I am already helping a friend out.. I don't need more confusion...

*leaves more negative feedback for apdrvya*

He wasn't cool and try to help out a bro.

*goes to get this guy*

53242753_a_p.jpg

I've been doing very well lately of not being the one to point these things out. 1000 internetz to you my good sir!

i normally dont do that(mostly because i pay almost zero attention to my own writing) but the post was lies. if it were true i would have let it slip.

Without going back through the last several pages, has anyone heard what these will cost? Not that I won't get at least one anyway. Just wondering.

What if I just kept saying they were out and then when they did come out none of you believed me and didn't check which led to all of you not getting any... what if?

What if I just kept saying they were out and then when they did come out none of you believed me and didn't check which led to all of you not getting any... what if?

Then hopefully I'd be lurking the factory store site while you were crying "gator" so i'd get mine anyway :hfive:

Kinda like watching water boil, maybe we should stop talking about these for a while (like 10 minutes) and maybe they will come out of hidding.