• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Mike and Johnny,

If you guys make it up to C-bus I recommend playing Simsbury DGC out in Pickerington. Brett Hambrick is nice, but Simsbury has a couple of really cool holes for filming, and frankly is a more fun course (imho).

That's a pretty good combo too. Looking forward to it, your vids are always great.

Not sure about tourneys but the club must bust some A because they have two permanent baskets on all those holes with two (often the second is just hard to spot) and the teepad work they have done and have slated to do is ambitious and impressive.

Its a work in progress! Tom Mote,Andy M etc.....are out there every weekend working on the course. The park just gave permission for a addition 9 holes which will make Punderson a course everybody should play! Summer scrambles start at 2pm,

gonna try to finish up the Moraine video tonight, but in the meantime there is this.

My son (he just turned five, loves TMNT and Disc Golf) watches all tbe disc golf vids I watch, he needed you to know that tgat toad is awesome, and you should put some mutagen ooze on it to make it a ninja disc golf toad.

I told him I would tell you, and I will assume that you think his idea is awesome.

When this video first started I thought I was was watching Blair Witch.

Mike C, Deer Whisperer.

MVP: Buy this man a camera that doesn't cut sound out when it zooms! You owe him!

By the way, your videos are rad. I will probably never play 99% of the courses you're posting, but it's still really fun to watch :D