• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Great vid on moraine Mike. My favorite coure/home course

You had some great drives and the kick on 17 was awesome lol

Thanks. Those last two holes were pure luck haha. Thought I had the two on 15 when I saw it skip.

We also recently filmed a round at our home course using each others bag. Might have that one finished tonight.

man i loled seeing chip huck overmolds, then i thought of how complicated it would be to explain to someone why thats funny. *closes laptop*

Just think how I felt doing my towel snap video. All random park peeps saw was a lonely looking dude waving a towel around for a camera. Hahaha.

I noticed you have some OAT issues with those Nanos flicks you might want to work on....:doh:

j/k you videos are awesome, you have really nice form I want to emulate, and I love your attitude - keep on having fun! :thmbup:

I noticed you have some OAT issues with those Nanos flicks you might want to work on....:doh:

j/k you videos are awesome, you have really nice form I want to emulate, and I love your attitude - keep on having fun! :thmbup:

I noticed this too, and I'm not joking. People look up to you, for the love of Pete!

I love the idea of swapping bags with a buddy. I'll have to do that sometime. Also, your video really showed that 'tis the archer not the arrow.

So I've got a pair of Wedges coming in the mail sometime soon. Def gonna make a test video.

In the Moraine vid I calculated that Chip shot a 53. The SSE from the blues at that course is a 56, which means that's about what a 1000 rated player would throw. For Chip to throw a 1000+ rated round on a wooded course like that the first time he had ever seen it is pretty incredible. Based on the earlier vids he was in I didn't realize he was at that level...

Theres a big difference between casual rounds and tournament rounds. Either way he is a putting beast, shows me up all the time on putts.

Theres a big difference between casual rounds and tournament rounds. Either way he is a putting beast, shows me up all the time on putts.

I know you don't play tournaments, but does he? In that round he puts almost every drive right where he wants it, he hit only one tree the entire time that I saw, and he missed I think one putt, nailing what appeared to be four or five 50+ footers. That's outstanding even for a casual round, especially when someone is filming you...

a wedge would totally fit i spot i wanna fill in my bag, but someone will make a mike c joke at me on the course. its already happened with what i carry now.

a wedge would totally fit i spot i wanna fill in my bag, but someone will make a mike c joke at me on the course. its already happened with what i carry now.

I don't think I would ever consider getting compared to Mike C, especially in DG related areas, a bad thing.