• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

Filmed some suspect shots, field tested a star boss, threw some ldschool oop discraft, and had an ace race round. Gave the camera a good workout, it works beautifully. Good thing there was bubble wrap in the camera box.

Filmed some suspect shots, field tested a star boss, threw some ldschool oop discraft, and had an ace race round. Gave the camera a good workout, it works beautifully. Good thing there was bubble wrap in the camera box.

Good. That would have been a real bummer

Thanks!

I received the Prodigy fairway driver protos in the mail today. I will film with them today or tomorrow. If you have any lines, distances or throwing style you specifically want to see let me know.

1)Hyzer flip the F7

2)Try a roller on the hole where you dominated the proton volt roller :)

I wanna see you torque the crap out of each one. Just try to flip every one over. You know, some bad shots. Ones that I would throw. Not just the perfect ones!

I like those ideas. Unfortunately rain+thunder+lightning = videogame night.

Still sunny out though. Ohio.....pssh...

I hope it doesn't rain later. Going to get naughty out on the course after work.

I'd like to see the F2 and F3 thrown anny/flat/hyzer.

Love your videos Mike. That new cam looks nice!

Im on my test hole at arb ripping them. The F3 is pretty amazing. The storm is staying North of the course for now...hope it stays that way long enough to try different lines and whatnot.