• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TDGV

So mike, I was just wondering if you could tell me what led you to dropping the vector from your bag, and when you did have one in your bag what shots did it cover?

So mike, I was just wondering if you could tell me what led you to dropping the vector from your bag, and when you did have one in your bag what shots did it cover?

The last few ones I had purchased weren't quite as OS as I wanted, so I experimented with others. Threw the Zone for a bit, then once the Tensor came out it was exactly what I wanted. The Prodigy M2 (old M3) was close to taking that slot, but the Tensor feels a bit more comfortable to my hands.

five holes deep in my first tourney in years. three birds and an ace run so far, feelin good. sank a fairway ace with an ion during warm ups too :D

geSGLel.jpg

Shock birdie 11, Tensor birdie 12, perfect flick on 13 with a new Volt. Perfect weather. What a start.

Finished 15 under at Arboretum, and from what I saw I've got a five point lead going into the next round at Oak Ledges. Gonna try my best. Either way its been fun, carded with some of my favorite people to play with.

EDIT: New, its called the Yute. A round at arb, then one at oak ledges. Unsanctioned and fairly casual, but there are some solid players and I'm having to try. My buddy Andre shot -10, second on our card.