• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Teebird/Leopard Combo

been playing around the the Pro Leo with my Teebirds and so far so good but i have some old Pro-Line Leos on the way.. i understand that old Pro-Line is pretty much like champion plastic so will these be as stable as the new Champion Runs or should they still be pretty close to the production run Pros? Either way im sure they are going to be sick :)

been playing around the the Pro Leo with my Teebirds and so far so good but i have some old Pro-Line Leos on the way.. i understand that old Pro-Line is pretty much like champion plastic so will these be as stable as the new Champion Runs or should they still be pretty close to the production run Pros? Either way im sure they are going to be sick :)

Taffy Pro Line Leopards or Candy Pro Leopards, Ian?

This is my current setup for drivers and it's doing well so far. The Pro Leo I have has more fade than I expected but it's starting to beat in a little straighter.

This is my current setup for drivers and it's doing well so far. The Pro Leo I have has more fade than I expected but it's starting to beat in a little straighter.

I noticed that with my last couple Pros. I do have one that has been run through for a while and they have a nice rate they break in and I have loved every minute of it. I was really worried about losing it but a DX is a quick fill in while you break in a fresh pro so I don't have to rush the process.

I noticed that with my last couple Pros. I do have one that has been run through for a while and they have a nice rate they break in and I have loved every minute of it. I was really worried about losing it but a DX is a quick fill in while you break in a fresh pro so I don't have to rush the process.

Also, isn't pro supposed to be the most stable plastic out of the box?

Also, isn't pro supposed to be the most stable plastic out of the box?

I might have to defer here as I think I have only purchased one champ Leo brand new. From that I would say the last 2 pro Leos I have had start out with a little more fade, but I'm not sure that one champ makes the rule.

.. i understand that old Pro-Line is pretty much like champion plastic so will these be as stable as the new Champion Runs or should they still be pretty close to the production run Pros?
they should be like regular pros. proline plastic is not like champ plastic. it also depends on what weights you are throwing. ive had lighter weight champ leos that fly similar to heavy pros. but heavy champs tend to fly more stable. pro/pro line are the **** though.

^^^ cool thanks.. i think i was thinking more about candy pro.. but i got a couple of pro-line in the mail yesterday and things feel amazing!!. two 162g's and a lil seasoned 168g thats actually pretty flat.. the 162g is actually lil beefier but its a freshie and lil domey ... all three seem to be more understable then my normal Pro but its also fresh,domey and 170g.. but really like all of them lol ... been throwing Rivers and really like the distance they give me but i have also had some release issues with them..which im sure is on me but i sure was throwing the Leos good in the field yesterday

Yeah, the pro lines feel the best, but they're too expensive for me to throw. Especially when the current pros are so good. I ended up selling mine off and going back to regular pro. The waxy prolines might be the best feeling disc ever. Don't know about candy pro. I assume they're champ like.

I like the Eagle-Leo combo. I still have a River in my bag but my 7/10 175 champ Leo is my go to disc for tight fairways. It holds any line I put on it. I am breaking in another one as a back up.

Yeah, the pro lines feel the best, but they're too expensive for me to throw. Especially when the current pros are so good. I ended up selling mine off and going back to regular pro. The waxy prolines might be the best feeling disc ever. Don't know about candy pro. I assume they're champ like.

yeah i was kinda surprised i got all three and all were pretty much $20 .. which i know is a good bit when you look at normal Pros but all n all i was pretty happy.. plus they feel amazing. I have two pros from before the flight numbers they feel nice but are crazy domey.. which isnt really my thing

Not quite.

From Innova's website:
The TL is the brother of the reliable Teebird. The "L" stands for "Less Overstable" and "Longer".

And then on their flight guide it says "for Tight Lines."

Right. He said Teebird long.. you corrected him to say longer.. hmm. That's what it means.. teebird long.