• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Epic night last night... Me, my brother, CraigD, and ArrDee played safari in the hotel parking lot (and sometimes accidentally the road) last night until the wee hours of the morning. Many drinks were consumed. Somehow we ended up at Waffle House with the deal that we all had to hit on the waitress as much as possible. Craig won the night with a slurred "How are YOUUUUU doinggggg?" as she was walking away halfway through the meal. Also he said she looked 20 and she then told him he wouldn't get any free food that way and that she had a 27 year old son. :D Pictures to come later...

Was awesome. Good times for sure. I'm still not sure how you talked me into adding Makers Mark to my waffle house coffee. I was hurting this morning for sure. I tasted waffle house the entire first round.

^^^^ damn shame you're hurt up. saw you're playing well.

waffle house in the wee hours of the morning...it happens to the best of us. more than once. ha.

I definitely was queasy for the first 3 hours of the day! :doh: edit: also some girl was texting my brother at 4am which kept me awake so after going to bed at 2 and waking up at 4 I feel like I did quite well today! The lead card was definitely a different feel than the 2nd and 3rd cards. Quieter and definitely less fun/entertaining.

Being hurt sucks. I did manage a couple of awesome holes today but most of the round was struggling to make pars. Definitely not on my game! I wasn't even throwing the cat roc that well today which is a sure sign that things were off. :\

Last edited:
Big ups to my boy Scott Danley on winning that awesome dga basket thursday

Attachments

• Resampled952012-03-309523-05-4895412.jpg
    Resampled952012-03-309523-05-4895412.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 33
Met Brett Friday morning but missed most of you other guys. Staying at Super 8 also and hope to meet a few more before heading out tomorrow. In Adv Masters so don't see you guys on the courses.

i'll take the cat back...ha! started throwing some chings and it is bringing me back to the roc from the buzzz. ooooohhhhhh

I had the chance to meet Martin Dewgarita and heard mashnut was roaming around but didn't get to meet him. Everyone on here needs to say hey if they get the chance!...

geez, i was at wah bah tonight, swapped tags with dewg and then found out i had played a morning round with smoothsailor, would of been cool to meet up, maybe you could of given me some of the angry beav and hornets nest gouge before worlds...

Yea I felt good. Shot the hit round at Phil Moore then sucked it up at bg tech. Sittin around 15th so not to bad.

Looks like a pretty solid showing for IL going into today (saw a few ended up winning!). Haven't heard anything about ADV yet, Hope Kyle Chapman played well today.

Highlights of the week:
Making the Vibram tester team
Meeting and hanging out with many awesome disc golfers
(And especially) Beating ATLScott by a stroke

Had a great time playing, talking, trading and buying! Played my personel best rated round today at BGTC! Now if I can find some "D" I'll be able to "be a contender"!