• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

This was the first time I've ever had a dog grab my disc after I thew it and run away, haha. Hole 3 at Phil Moore, I threw a Leopard about 2/3 of the way up the fairway and about 3min later this golden retriever comes bolting back towards us with my disc in its mouth. So we had about 5 of us chasing this dog around the field trying to get it back. Craziness. . .

Was anyone on here part of (or affected by) the Saturday night poker game at Super 8 North?

I really didn't figure out who anyone is with the exception of Johnny Conservative and Dupalooop may have been on my 1st round card.

Also, if you heard "chicks with d*cks" at any time you probably heard me or my New Yorker friend T-Bone. Also, he learned how to throw thumbers by watching Bret Allen, invading Steven Moore's bag and spending about $50 on the CTP contest.

This was the first time I've ever had a dog grab my disc after I thew it and run away, haha. Hole 3 at Phil Moore, I threw a Leopard about 2/3 of the way up the fairway and about 3min later this golden retriever comes bolting back towards us with my disc in its mouth. So we had about 5 of us chasing this dog around the field trying to get it back. Craziness. . .

We saw that dog, a guy on my card was calling the park district trying to get someone out there to take the dog off the course.

Was anyone on here part of (or affected by) the Saturday night poker game at Super 8 North?

I really didn't figure out who anyone is with the exception of Johnny Conservative and Dupalooop may have been on my 1st round card.

I heard you guys, I was on the second floor there. Did you hang out in the hot tub at all? I was there every night.

Ah, we weren't in there until after we went and got barbecue (and the B pool started 45 minutes late that round so I probably would have missed you anyway).

i should have continued to wear my hat. I took it off and all the magic went away. That hot tub hit the spot though.

I watched for a while but didn't play. Made some commentary about Mr. Smiley in the corner seat.

Also, he learned how to throw thumbers by watching Bret Allen, invading Steven Moore's bag and spending about $50 on the CTP contest.
Brett won the Innova Deluxe Bag w/ 10 Blizzard discs in the second CTP contest (the other two contests I saw both were won by bounce-aces in the final 4 throws). He almost won the traveler too before the ace came through. He was playing out of his own bag... the guy running the CTP was playing out of Moore's bag though. Moore's tomahawk ace was SICK!

So im looking at dgu and my dude cashed and im getting his stuff for him. Can u order anything from the site you want? Even the stuff that says point redemption unavailable?

What did the payout look like? With that many people, interested to see what 1st in ADV took home.

Yup here comes more clothes for me, nothing else on there is really good except the the usdgc stuff

Yea for whatever reason I never really liked that blend of rocs, I just like the se rocs and dx rocs

Latest posts