• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The anticipation of new plastic in the mail

nightmare

Bogey Member
Ordered a 10 pack of misprints from Dynamic Discs to split with a buddy/fellow player. We are going to play a round of 18 to see who wins the first round pick and alternate our picks of the 10 discs after that. I am pumped to play our round and equally pumped to get our new box of plastic. Haven't bought a new disc since July! :clap:

I feel ya. I have 2 anodes, an Axis and Katana due in on Saturday - and I'll be out mountain biking in Moab until Monday night. Can't wait to throw some new stuff!

Ordered a 10 pack of misprints from Dynamic Discs to split with a buddy/fellow player. We are going to play a round of 18 to see who wins the first round pick and alternate our picks of the 10 discs after that. I am pumped to play our round and equally pumped to get our new box of plastic. Haven't bought a new disc since July! :clap:

That's a fun way to split it up. Getting new discs is fun.

I've been doing a lot of trading lately, and there's nothing like coming home and seeing big, brown bubble envelope waiting with your name on it. :thmbup:

I got 2 sexy Summits and a cool unLace in the mail today and see not prospects of throwing them anywhere other than in my yard until probably Tuesday. :doh:

I have a Stingray (for rollers) that is being delivered to my house today. I'm planning on playing tonight too, but my house is 30 miles south of my work. Disc golf course is 2 miles west of my work. Stingray will have to wait for the weekend.

do they sell a 10 pack?

I've gotten the 10 pack of misprints before. Pretty awesome deal you get an $8 a disc value in sick plastics.

Just got in my DGCR Anode and T.R. mini today. Awesome stamp on the Anode! Thanks Tim!

Ordered a ce teebird and ce firebird thrower and received them yesterday and today. Coming home from work to feel ce and see what the hypes about is one of the more interesting anticipation feelings.

Awesome. Love that feeling. I have a disc that arrived today, unfortunately I wont be able to get it out of the front office of my apartments until Saturday due to work.

Just ordered a GL Saint Pro from MSt. I'm really excited for it!!

I gotta do some trading... I ordered 2 packs of Discraft Z plastic misprints and throw a few, sold a few, and dyed most of them but I have a handful left I haven't found a home for... I'll hit up the trading block.