• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The anticipation of new plastic in the mail

whats up with this gummy plastic? I do want one of the jolly launcher DX stamp champ discs.. super hot. I just hate paying retail... totally spoiled by 'misprint' packs, ya know?

Anyway this time my plastic is out in the mail... trading a Z-plastic SS Nuke for a MVP Anode. Now I'll have two Anode putters when my new/used one gets here next week :)

First DGCR trade!

CE Teebird came in today, 10x KCP Eagle should be here tomorrow, and Proto Atlas probably by Monday or tuesday! I'm rollin in the sweet new plastic right now. Time to pass off my old stuff so that somebody else can have that awesome feeling!

Got my b day gifts in today. Talk about surprised!

attachment.php

Flag stamped Xtra Gummy Valkyrie.

Attachments

• 2013-11-18 19.51.24.jpg
    2013-11-18 19.51.24.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 94
CE Teebird came in today, 10x KCP Eagle should be here tomorrow, and Proto Atlas probably by Monday or tuesday! I'm rollin in the sweet new plastic right now. Time to pass off my old stuff so that somebody else can have that awesome feeling!

Did you beat me on that one on eBay I think Saturday night? Someone snagged one at the last minute.

I am currently waiting on an old Roc, a VP, soft Judge (in a color I don't have yet) and a GL Fury.
:popcorn:

Should be here tomorrow:
Wedge Innova , DX , Standard , 175 , Blue
Hornet Discraft , Z-Line , Standard , 179 , Red
Wasp Discraft , Z-Line , Standard , 179 , Yellow
Undertow DGA , Proline , First Flight (1st Run) , 166 , Orange
Golden Retriever , Steel Retriever , 50 ft of rope , Yellow

Yesterday I got my O-Lace. Today I ordered a Glow Obex. Loves my Vibram.

Ordered 3 discs from hyzerfarm on Monday and Paypal had to pull money across from my bank account. I've never had a delay pulling from the bank before, but it told me the amount would pend until today and today it is still showing as uncleared. So Tuesday I emailed Scott and apologized for the delay and told him Paypal has it pending and I would just hope to see my discs before Thanksgiving at this point.

Lo and behold I got a shipping notification yesterday and I should receive my discs either Saturday or Monday :) Scott Papa kicks ass! Anyway, 149 Star Eagle X, 150 Champ eagle X and 150 DX Eagle X all winging their way to me as we speak.

first MVP disc coming, and a 4 disc mystery pack...ooh buddy, can't wait for those to arrive!

I think the anticipation of filling out a package for Secret Santa has me just as pumped. I like to shop for discs nearly as much as I like to throw discs.

Have two MVP Amps coming in the mail today (going to try to use them to replace the Leopard I just lost last week). Excited to have them prior to my week long trip to Eugene, OR (with a side trip to Seattle this Sunday). Planning to play Milo near Portland on Sun on the way to Seattle.

Purchased first Vibram discs, got a glow lace and summit coming. Pretty excited to finally try them out~

Was torn between a summit or a ridge, but after reading a bunch of reviews on the site I think the summit will be better for me (tough call).

Ugh, "just 1" disc turned into 3. But, boy am I fired up to get 'em.

A blowfly is on the way, a F2 Echo Star Wraith, and one of those Xtra Gummy Champion Valks that you guys made me buy.

I have good feels about these incoming discs.

Threw my gummy Valkyrie around the apartment complex. Awesomesauce. Lol

Also got my Latitude discs. First time with the recycled stuff. So much better feeling than echostar. Going to play tomorrow so going to get to use all my new stuff. Yay.

I think my buddy said it best the other day when he said:

I just found a new way to get a raging boner. Order a stack of aeros then once tracking number is received open and hit refresh every 15 min for 5 days when the status reads out for delivery you will be stiffer n' a flattop firebird yeeehaaawww