• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The anticipation of new plastic in the mail

Just got an Escape in the mail yesterday, Albeit by a really weird route. It went from Kansas to San Jose, CA, to Phoenix, AZ.

And people wonder why the USPS is a failing business.
Something going that far likely had air travel involved. USPS doesn't operate any aircraft. They contract that out to about seven private companies with aircraft that do (two of which are UPS and FedEx), so unless they misdirected it in their system (and it could have happened), that's more than likely one of those companies taking it to their hubs. Anyone's who's done enough air travel knows that airlines do that sort of thing with human cargo as well.

I ordered 2 174g Light Blue Zero Hard Pures yesterday from discgolfstore.com. I believe the last time I ordered from them it took about 3 days to get to me. Excited to have my new putters by the weekend, hoping they do for me what the Judge didn't. Next up will probably be the Ringer or Breaker if these don't cut it.

Don't tempt me!!!

I typically get them and throw them at the target in my garage - even if they are Drivers ;P

Awaiting a purple champ rhyno from dgc. Gonna be a great driving partner for my PA4 :)

This guy is waiting for some super-stable Teebirds from Innova's factory store. Let's hope the Brinster and AJ 'Birds are on my doorstep today!

Did I ever update you all?
We got our box of 10... we played a round and I lost so he got 1st pick. I ended up with a Truth, Renegade, Escape, Fury, and a Suspect.

Gotta say the Suspect is easily #1 favorite new disc. Fills a hole in my bag. I can flick it strait and be assured it'll fade out hard once it slows down a bit. Beautiful flight. Fury is taking the place of my SS Nuke which is waay too flippy for me to handle now that its broken in. Renegade is like my wraith just not as broken in. Not sure what im doing with the Escape yet but its a glow in the dark so that'll be in play this winter. Truth is truely going to reflect the throw you put on it. That disc is the most appropriately named disc I own.

Good Haul!

I need to try the Suspect and the Fury. I really like the other 3, but liked another disc just a bit more. The Truth I have turns too much on me sometimes when I power up. The Escape and Renegade both were more understable than I expected, but I just lost a disc in the category, so I'll try them out again to replace it - just put them in my bag again this morning.

If you get 1-2 Discs that stay in your bag, learned something, got the fun of receiving the Discs in the mail, playing your round to get first pick, and making the choices, that seems like a worthwhile purchase.

I bagged a Suspect for a while, but found I could use putters to cover that OS mid slot. Love the Escape though...I just picked up a Moonshine version and love the flight on it.

Me and my friends order f2 discs on innova for super cheap. Exciting!

I ordered one of those fancy new Prometheus Drivers from Salient Discs from a newbie on here. I can't imagine it'll replace anything in the bag, but I just had to sample the new company and see how the gigantic driver felt. Fingers crossed to finding it in my hall when I get home tonight!

I am going to give the Escape more of a chance... I end up throwing it the least so far.

I've been doing more selling than buying lately.:\

So I have only been anticipating more money in my paypal acct.:thmbup:

Escape is my new favorite forehand and backhand driver!!

Right now no plastic in the mail but 60 LED lights and 10 batteries are incoming to get some glow disc on this winter!

On the way to me from Innova Pro Shop:
Four Gazelles; 2 Pro, 1 Champ and 1 Star
Two Pro Leopards
Two Star Classic Rocs
A Mini
PDGA Rulebook

My proshop order is on the way too!
-3 regular weight XG valks
-3 jolly launcher dx stamp valks
-1 dx stamp champ eagle X
-a whole pile of dx seconds to fill out my water hazard and wear in needs

I ordered it last week, and then added to it, thankfully they had not picked and packed it yet. ALso have some starlite teebirds on the way from egay. I need gto start selling more discs soon. My last two trips to play it again costs $60 each, and the discs were just one I knew I could trade or sell for more than I paid.

Love getting new plastic in the mail. Hate getting a color that I did not expect from the description. People need to reference a color wheel. Color blind people should not be labeling or selling discs.

Large Internet retailer has lost my business.

Rant over.

Shoot try being the color blind one buying online. There are certain shades that are impossible for me to see in the grass. So, if I'm buying a F2 I have to pray they read my message and not send me a damn red disc.

It's my b day week so I went a little over board.

Two SE 400s Pa4s.
Two Xtra Gummy Valkyrie.
Two Latitude64 Fury.
One Latitude64 River.
One F2 Mamba.

Then I scored some sweet gummy plastic at PIAS earlier in the week. Everything should come today.