• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The DGV thread (formerly the Asia Open disc thread)

Frank Delicious said:
oh and the flashing on both could kill a man.
QFT

Also, did anyone notice the tooling on the Glow Champs(I dont have a regular) now includes the www? My new R-Pros don't. Either way, REALLY happy with the glow champs not being pigs.

zj1002 said:
awesome signature ZAM. pimp your products!
and only 101 pixels high! ...(also, filename: stamphosig.jpg)

Frank my Glow XD is nice. But that thing's dangole domey and I can't even imagine how freaky the reggie Champ is domed. That's why we need pictures. :)

I flattened both of mine using the hot water method and they both just have a tiny dome now.

The dome on my normal champ one is about the same as the champ mako (or at least all the ones I've seen). So if you've seen the freaky domey champ makos, you've seen the dome on the champ XD.

I'm back to lovin mine. Jokeri's didn't have a chance for my bag. While I like them too the kc glows were better for me. Mine have taken a beating but are still stable and good.im gonna have to get more

so since they've been available for a while, what's the final verdict on the champ/glow champ xds? i've been holding off on ordering a few until i heard what other people though about the flight. is there a lot of difference in stability between the two, and on another thread didn't somebody say the regular champ ones were rather domey and the glow ones not as much?

The Glow XDs are very nice and the champs are nice once you flatten them. They are not super stable and lack some glide but would be a good compliment to someone throwing normal XDs. If you can order only one get the glow one.

I know I've been nagging about the xds for a few weeks and got a chance to throw a friends champ glow xd this past Sunday. Flew pretty nice, for me on a flat release with some snap it had a nice gentle s flight. Its just a matter of if the xd or wizard works better for me.

What the eff is up with DGV lately? They finally got a few discs back in stock but I can't get the site to work long enough to buy anything. It's flipping pissing me off! Ugh :evil:

Mr. Plow said:
What the eff is up with DGV lately? They finally got a few discs back in stock but I can't get the site to work long enough to buy anything. It's flipping pissing me off! Ugh :evil:

It took me 3 days of sporadic trying to order my PD2s. I'm guessing they've got hacker problems...Our site @ CDGS was attacked over the holiday and we had to pay to update our whole cart system as well a bunch of crap to clean up the site. It's not something you exactly want to advertise when your business depends on the credit card #'s of your customers and keeping them safe.

I just placed an order late last week with them and they were having problems with a server. Sharon from DGV said she hoped that they would have it fixed soon. I am sure that you can give them a call or send an email if you know what you want.

714-488-1042
mark at discgolfvalues.com

well now that the values stash of glow champ firebirds has dried up, anyone know an online store where one might be able to find the new flat ones?

Latest posts