• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The DGV thread (formerly the Asia Open disc thread)

hmmm i knew there was a reason that dragon was tempting me at pias the other day

zj..if u find it. lmk! its right in line with the basket whre that lil bit of errosion is on the bank ,it just hit the edge and sank.

dave...ill let u know lol

Has anyone else found that the Asia Open C-PDs are a LOT less stable than the President's Cup run C-PDs? This is not just me...is it?

So...... Booter.......... ready to give up those kc's? And the throw in the dark Aviar too?

booter said:
She offered to give me credit or exchange it but since I threw it already,she said no.
Dude that's some bullshit. Should we have to weigh every single disc we get from them? Fuck that. They get away with so much BS over at DGV, just because they know we'll put up with it. I spent well over $2000 with them last year, and they still claim they don't have discs I bought and then relist them on the website later at a higher price. They're getting super shady, and I'm about fed up with it. If there was another resource for good OOP discs I wouldn't even consider buying there any more. :evil:

I agree. I didn't even bother to respond but I am now. It's not my fault some shit happened and molded up a light ass kc that was 14g's off. However, dave d said sometime last summer than he was working on a site as part of the pdga to have cfr discs,oop and current readily available to purchase. Obviously dgv is that site now so I dunno if he's referring to something else but either way it'll b nice

HOw are the GLow KCs holding up? Anyone tried the champ glow BB aviars? I got one in a trade and its kinda domey and flexy