• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The DGV thread (formerly the Asia Open disc thread)

NoLifeLeft said:
Yeah, the company and the stamping services are in the US but the molding is now a product of China.
Funny, I though Ching was always Japan based...

the tanks are nice. Flat,floppy,grippy,durable and surprisingly stable. I was throwing some approaches last week and I hit a tree about 60' in front. No taco what so ever. Very nice! Although just as I suspected,these are the other mold tanks. The original hings were small bead these are beadless. No real difference really,just an observation.

oh yea I did lol. They're TITS!!! I've already had one in the bag fr a week and I love it. Grippy,flat,stiff and is pretty durable. I have maybe 2 knicks on it and I've been using it for drives,putts and approaches on diff days @ cat hallow,wilco,osp and rivery. With 2 knicks on it after playing those courses should tell you they're tasty. They're as stable as the new 12x's too. Not beefy but nice and dependible fade

ull like em. I putted with one in a night round and it barely ever slipped out . If it did it was my mistake but I was canning long putts with it too

Looks like I'm gonna have to put together a sale list tonight. 7i need 76 bucks now v

alright so I ran into a problem. I have a stack of 175 glow kc aviars I got from dgv. I have one in my main bag and it flies great,handles wind,has a decent fade and doesn't turn over. Well I took another one of my glows and threw itin my glow bag. I noticed it felt a little light but didn't think anything of it. I drove with it a few times and had it turn over on me a couple times. Seemed odd because the other never did that,even in a head wind. Well I weighed the thing for shits n giggles and whatya know. The damn thing weighs 161!! I weighed it several more times and it didn't change. That's a damn 14 g difference from max weight.

all I'm saying is be warned if you order. Apparently there are some tha aren't marked right. :(

I'm holding out on buying some. From what the description said it looks like these will be around for most cfr this year.

Booter do you putt with at all? I would be interested in testing one of yours to see how it performs. The p2 has replaced my kc's for driving

yea I've putted with them a bunch already. You know ,i also noticed that this damn 161 gouged a little and got more dinges in it's first round than my heavy one has for a week of use. I'm gonna send mark an email about this. Somebody has been aught slippin in the weight department!!

14 gm?! That's terrible. I weigh almost every disc I throw, and always weigh every disc I sell/trade, and have seen Innova discs be off by at most 5 gm. Usually they are within 2 (mostly over) which is not a big deal. I'd definitely contact Mark as I'm sure they will swap it out for you.

ok well I contacted sharon and told her about the whole thing. She said that they knew for a fact that there weren't any molded under 169 so something was going on (obviously). She offered to give me credit or exchange it but since I threw it already,she said no. Sucks because now I only have 3 that I think are good. I aint throwin that damn 161. I lost my max weight that I've been using for a week ,@ steeplechase # 17 :( fuckn slipped off my thumb for a 50 birdie,stalled out and landed into the deep as crreek. I hope my other 3 are max weights.

hopefully my jokeri will feel so awesome I wnt miss the kc aviar but we'll see

Oh you finally played there, nice. That hole claims a lot of putters. Maybe i should go for a swim