• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The DGV thread (formerly the Asia Open disc thread)

Frank Delicious said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Glow champ and regular champ XDs.

anybody throw these yet? i've been falling back in love with the dx xd again for approach shots and would love to have a champion one that might be a touch more stable to use off the tee. i'd also be curious to see how gummy these are, and how much more stable the champ glow ones are.

I just saw they have some Champ Eagle-X pluses.

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=529

Damnit. Just as I start throwing eagles again. I hope those don't bleed into regular production. At least I haven't seen anymore dx roc+ in the wild for quite some time.

Frank Delicious said:
I just saw they have some Champ Eagle-X pluses.

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=529

Thats the Devil :evil:

dgdave said:
Damnit. Just as I start throwing eagles again. I hope those don't bleed into regular production. At least I haven't seen anymore dx roc+ in the wild for quite some time.

Teebird+ haven't bled over into regular production have they?

Not sure. I haven't picked up a Teebird in forever. Ya just never know with innova. Like the Pro valk thats plusified

Should just rename this the DGV.com alert thread
Those that got the tanks, how are they holding up? I've got some coming in

i emailed in asking if the champ xds were gummy or not and they're supposed to be in a regular champ firmness. i think at this point i'm curious to see how much more stable the champ glows will be compared to the champ ones.

Non-glow Champ XD: stiff, domey, pretty stable for an XD

glow-XD: small dome, plastic is on the stiffer side for the new glow stuff. Didn't throw it.

Latest posts