• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The DGV thread (formerly the Asia Open disc thread)

SB Valk's are tempting

put 4 in the basket...talked myself out of it. something about Rent being due soon

booter said:
fuck my life.

6 glow fbs
5 black aviars
Says the FB are a new run with similar qualities ....
I'll trade you one of Micah Moon's snow farm glow 11xs for one of the dragon glows !!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's that old $$$ run ... cmon you want it

Putter R-Pro is terrific (my P-Line Maniac P1 (R-Pro Aviar) is bulletproof), and some of the mid blends are very good too (like the one in my most favoritest disc in the whole wide world, the P-MD2).

yeah putters in R-pro are nice, especially in cold weather.

Unfortunately, for some reason my order bonked and they told me to re-order... but now there aren't enough in stock to do so. can't catch a break.

you know I was thinking, I would shoot Booter's entire FB collection for a Pro XD. Did they ever make those?

coo. Well consider it a done deal. I should have the fbs by oktofest so brang the bird with ya n we can echange there !

@ frank. You aint shootin nuthn but da breeze!
but srsly I dnt think they made pro xds. I know star xd's are out there as well as some japan open champ xds as well

maybe I'll pick one up. I was at Willow Run on sunday, which has alot of tunnel shots, and was using my eco star stingray on everything under 300'. Would have liked to use a putter but didn't have the height.

mmmm just got 3 of the R-pro XDs in and they are nice. Little bit stiffer than the first run I have and a bit domey.

anyone get any of those champ glow firebirds yet? how do they look/throw?