• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to get the first "marbled with shaving cream" dye here

whitenukeDSC_6435.jpg

Why I felt the need to put a biohazard symbol on a nuke escapes me at the moment :doh:

This is my favorite dye that I've done to this point. Did some experimenting with color that worked out nicely. Going to be doing a few more that way in the next little bit looking for some new results. If it works the way I think it will I'll post info about what I'm doing later.

The disc is a beautiful Opto flow. Kinda looks like it has some silver gold line mixed in with it.
70i0w8.jpg

Vibrant contrast. Addy to my Tat flash collection :thmbup:

Glad to get the first "marbled with shaving cream" dye here

whitenukeDSC_6435.jpg

Why I felt the need to put a biohazard symbol on a nuke escapes me at the moment :doh:
This is far too much work to be from a true follower of "Bob".

You're looking a little pink around the gills.

Great stuff from everyone. It'd been awhile since I checked this thread. I haven't done much lately but plan on some new stuff soon - here's one I did about a month ago for my girlfriend of her alma mater.

dukedisc.jpg

Anybody have a good process of cutting a better circle to dye/frame the rim? I've done it twice now and haven't really gotten a clean look yet :\

Great stuff from everyone. It'd been awhile since I checked this thread. I haven't done much lately but plan on some new stuff soon - here's one I did about a month ago for my girlfriend of her alma mater.

dukedisc.jpg

Anybody have a good process of cutting a better circle to dye/frame the rim? I've done it twice now and haven't really gotten a clean look yet :\

do the string thing. take piece of string and tie it to a pencil. hold the string in the middle and move the pencil in a circle...perfect circle everytime
http://www.kid-at-art.com/icons/firea8.jpg

dukedisc.jpg

When I did this one, I used the bottom rim of a paint can and cut right against it. It might be a little wider than what you're looking for, but for me, I can usually find something around the house that fits what I want to do.

Attachments

• CIMG8089.jpg
    CIMG8089.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 38
If the Dye Oscars were tonight, Dan Howard would be winning a lot of them. :popcorn:

Bravo sir.

:clap: Braviiiiiisimo. :clap:

The color pattern on the biohazard Nuke is truly a work of art. I am in total awe right now.

Thanks Dan. I needed that.

Damn. No love for my goldline zombie? Okay, ya jerks. BennettUA, saw your signature on a bench, rolltide huh? Brackett's Bluff, what a course.

Status
Not open for further replies.