• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Service and other obligations are taking time away from my technicolor dye. I got the first mask drawn though, and it's looking good. I might be able to lay down the first layer of black tonight.

You're right...it does suck. KIDDING KIDDING...I KID...I like it.

the challenge was meant to push you and to also teach you something about dyeing that you may not have known; which you did. The disc turned out fine but maybe not the way you envisioned. In the long run it still flys through the air.

Doupie, you crazy :p

The next one (coming soon) will be much better...I hope :(

Record-setting weekend!

If any of you who frequent this thread had discs in my to-dye stack, they will be in your hands by Thursday!

My arm, especially my shoulder, hurts worse from dyeing than it does from throwing. :( That's ok, soon I will be strong enough to crush a 150gram Polecat on-a-rope 500'. :popcorn:

I will post the other dyes once they are in-hand to everyone, but I can sneak you a peek at another STRANGE batch! Look closely for all the subtle differences that make each disc unique :hfive:

6074620925_6882f8ef41_z.jpg

love em bennett.. hope Z has some at the sc doubles i might have to snag a couple... oh and speaking of doubles if you or you know of anyone needing a partner im looking :)

My 2 entries for the day. Trying out my technique of dyeing to the edge on my Punisher/Destroyer, and wanted something on my Z BUZZ.

Punisher is 2 shades of black on a baby blue Destroyer. And the Buzz goes where I throw it. I really liked this image I came up with but did not know what to put it on. Buzz works.

Attachments

• PunisherDestroyer1.jpg
    PunisherDestroyer1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 26
  • AnywayBuzz.jpg
    AnywayBuzz.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 15
My first run at a full color dye....Red to black....turned out pretty well
0824111255.jpg

Welcome to the addiction, Ty! Your disc should arrive tomorrow. If you ever need any vinyl cut, give me a shout! Then again, I sent a few "surprises" with your order, so you might be good to go on a couple!

My 2 entries for the day. Trying out my technique of dyeing to the edge on my Punisher/Destroyer, and wanted something on my Z BUZZ.

Punisher is 2 shades of black on a baby blue Destroyer. And the Buzz goes where I throw it. I really liked this image I came up with but did not know what to put it on. Buzz works.

How'd you get the white skull on a blue disc? Both look great, by the way

My first multicolor dye - Beast on Innova Champion Beast (For my wife)
Used two dips of purple, wine, tangerine (on the eyes), and of course black
picture.php

and with some light behind it
picture.php

Welcome to the addiction, Ty! Your disc should arrive tomorrow. If you ever need any vinyl cut, give me a shout! Then again, I sent a few "surprises" with your order, so you might be good to go on a couple!

Thanks,
Not sure it will be an addiction yet, but it has been fun. Full color dyes are pretty easy once you get the dye to the right temp. Usually just takes about 20 minutes. I look forward to finally testing that crystal challenger. I have 10 days to practice before a tourny starts lol

Speaking of white dye, I'm almost out. If any of you have some to spare, PM me and I'll make your paypal smile :thmbup:.

Here's an Iowa Hawkeyes yin yang design on a champion destroyer.

l.jpg

not a hawkeye fan either, know too many cyclones. But I love the thought of that image, the hardest part for me is coming up with an original idea, and this is just such a great idea IMHO, nice work:thmbup:

Todd, same thing, I love the image you used, i hope the little lady loves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts