• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2016 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Any word on where he is going?

To Lat like everyone else :p ?

Drew ( a few days old news ) Bump!

Not Lat64 per say but his move to DD is close enough :D!

I figured that someone would have mentioned his "official" move here after the big reveal on Smasboxx Tuesday night.

Last edited:
Drew ( a few days old news ) Bump!

Not Lat64 per say but his move to DD is close enough :D!

I figured that someone would have mentioned his "official" move here after the big reveal on Smasboxx Tuesday night.

somebody did, a page or few back.

Las Vegas gentlemans open I believe, Katrina throws rollers on more than a bunch of holes.

Gentleman's Club Challenge is being played on a ball golf course this year. 3 different courses are setup. I have played most of the holes and there shouldn't be too many rollers by her or the other top pros.

Gentleman's Club Challenge is being played on a ball golf course this year. 3 different courses are setup. I have played most of the holes and there shouldn't be too many rollers by her or the other top pros.

Good to know, however, the point being that there was a top woman who used the roller as part of her arsenal.

Good to know, however, the point being that there was a top woman who used the roller as part of her arsenal.

True. I was just stating some GCC info. Catrina has a good roller from the coverage I have seen. Other than her I have not seen many other females throw rollers, especially off the tee.

That is interesting the top women rarely ever throw rollers.

I enjoy watching and playing with the older locals here. Craig Gangloff and his crazy rollers and thumb rollers. Tom Edwards and his 350' chicken wing through the woods. Jim Myers and his hyzer form.

the reason some of the top women are 960-975 rated has nothing to do with the fact that they physically cannot throw as far as the top men, its that they still do not have the variety of shots most 970 rated men do, or if they do have they are not as comfortable throwing them. This is beginning to change; many have sidearms now, although normally not long enough to throw off the tee, some throw rollers, etc. Val has been in the top 3 in the world for 10 years now basically by throwing short and straight and playing smarter than everyone else.

Its the women who should be taking lessons from the grandmasters haha.