• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

BBQ
3d5057f6c185591318672b9db21af156.jpg

This is what 63 inches this month looks like. :wall:

Only thing worse than winter is a dark and dank quasi-winter. I'd rather live way north for a proper winter every year or way south to not have a winter at all. The middle is the worst.

I absolutely agree. If it's gonna snow, then snow. There's plenty of activities that I can enjoy in the snow. When it's that goofy middle, cold with freezing rain, and everything is just a slushy mess, I'll pass on that. Give me one or the other.

Texas just had its winter this week... a more severe one than normal... but I should be back to playing early next week... and by the following Saturday it will be in the 70s again.

Whew. Crisis averted.

It'll be a scorching 15 degrees or so tomorrow afternoon (above zero, not below like last week) so it's back to normal around here as well. :thmbup:

Only been out to the course once in the last two weeks on the front range of Colorado. We had an absurdly warm January in which I got 21 rounds on the month, so we had it coming.

Taking a break is good, but I'm ready to get grinding again. I have my first sanctioned tournament coming up in two weeks, and I wanna get prepared!

So Conrad had the worst score in the singles round in the all star event. With the LVC only a few days away, he still looks like he hasn't dialed in his new MVP bag just yet.

When one day it's -17, heavy cloud over and snowing... unbearable outside. The next day it's up to -12, but the sun is shining... for a moment I thought... "hey, it's not so bad in the sun."

I couldn't feel my eyes, but my back felt warm.

Awake at 2AM, still thinking... "Do i ever really feel my eyes"

So Conrad had the worst score in the singles round in the all star event. With the LVC only a few days away, he still looks like he hasn't dialed in his new MVP bag just yet.

He posted on the MVP facebook group that he was playing with a bunch of discs he wasn't familiar with because he didn't want to lose the ones he's starting to trust the week before LVC.

Events like that seem to favor guys like Mcbeth who finds a new stock disc for each slot in his bag rather than beating a disc into a slot over time. Not that all of the touring pros have access to the qty of discs Mcbeth has.

James: I was playing with a bunch of discs I wasn't familiar with because I didn't want to lose the ones I'm starting to trust the week before LVC.
Me: So youre saying MVP also has variance between individual discs of the same mold....??? :popcorn:

As someone who throws MVP I would say that any of us that throw plastic fall in love with particular discs and as they get beat in and you learn them when you loose it it's like learning all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The complete strangers that unsolicitedly tell me why their MVP discs are best say that MVP discs don't change flight characteristics like other brands.:D