• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Yes, those. Nikko's is also pretty bad

04abfdbd-ce74-489d-a393-ef86217667c9.000a37bb0df371a55d10553b3c515fe4.jpeg

been playing since 09. i thought those were coolest stamps in years

I have one and know where to get more. There's almost 6k of us that probably know where to find a lot of the more limited DC stuff. It's just getting people to part with it that's hard.

Yep I just found some Impacts online and the Good weights and even those under 170 grams were selling for $70+ with one as high as $95. The 177+ garbage discs that fly like tall putters sell for $60-$70. However I got from people who absolutely hat the cross hatching on DGCR some discs from the Ace race as well as bought up last of the production run stock discs. i have heard the new ESP plastic will have a disc fundraiser for Discraft Ledgestone Insurance Open so hopes when the mold ends up for sale I can snag the weights I like and get a few 1-2 for my brother and at least one for me since my brother will not even think about the Glide unlike me as an option when my Impact run out. I think if I play more this year 2021 I will need to replace an old misprint stock Impact for a new disc from my stash due to how a small gash wearing down is making mold more and more US as opposed to dead straight.

Y'all aren't actually drinking Hamm's and Schlitz up in MN/WI are you? With New Glarus and Surly right there?

Y'all aren't actually drinking Hamm's and Schlitz up in MN/WI are you? With New Glarus and Surly right there?

I am partial to Leinenkugel's when I choose to enjoy a beer...

New Glarus occasionally.

My man!

When I drink beer (seldom), it's Leinenkugels here too. Brewed in Chippewa Falls, WI....25 minutes from where I grew up.

Rumor has it that I was quite possibly named after one of the brothers......

I was not aware such an abomination existed :eek:

Oh it has for a long time now. Higher alchohol content and still the same low price!!!

That used to be a real popular one around Milwaukee when I was younger. Tasted awful but that wasn't the point in those days :sick:

New Glarus occasionally.

New Glarus is the winner there... I have friends that bring me some back every summer.

We can get Leinenkugel at grocery stores here and it never impresses.... of course they were bought out years ago by Miller and now owned by MolsenCoors... but still run by the family which is nice.