• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

There ain't enough fans though. We're not at that level yet imo. What kind of concept could you come up with for Thomas Gilbert, GG, Austin Hannum etc.? I love my HAMMES wasp but that thing is Fugly as Fug.

Gilbert could be something with a maple leaf since he's Canadian.

Hannum could be pitching/baseball related, as he was a collegiate pitcher.

Double G is a little tougher, but could have something related to Jacksonville/Florida. Maybe a rocket cause he throws rockets and Flordia has Cape Canaveral. Or maybe gator related since he's close to the University of Florida.

Hammes could have something related to the northwoods of Wisconsin because he's from Minoqua. Maybe a wolf or black bear design since they're somewhat popular there. The copout animal would be a deer/buck. *EDIT* what about his name in a tree line someway?

I don't think it's too hard to think of these ideas. However, having a player accept it and finding a capable artist is probably the hard part. Looking at Discmania for the shabby artwork on discs. Lonewolf 2, Sky God desgins, and Iron Samurai are all mediocre at best.

Last edited:
There ain't enough fans though. We're not at that level yet imo. What kind of concept could you come up with for Thomas Gilbert, GG, Austin Hannum etc.? I love my HAMMES wasp but that thing is Fugly as Fug.

Yeah. I now bag a Wasp and would like more and Hammes might be my 2nd favorite player to watch. But I can't bring myself to buy one.

Now, the Henna Blomroos Roc3 is beautiful.

If we're going for cringe, how about Westside's Halloween stamps?

Are you taking about these?

7802-2.jpg

WSLE-19HAL-CMVPX-King_1400x.JPG

Just my opinion, but I've seen far worse.

Everytime I see Hammes...my brain sees Hamm's. You're from my neck of the woods.....you know what that is......Lol

The trick or treat stamp is sweet. I think he was talking the ones where the players are zombies.

I didn't know it was a theme and was like, "Man, that Kristin Tattar picture is super unflattering."

Yes, those. Nikko's is also pretty bad

04abfdbd-ce74-489d-a393-ef86217667c9.000a37bb0df371a55d10553b3c515fe4.jpeg

Everytime I see Hammes...my brain sees Hamm's. You're from my neck of the woods.....you know what that is......Lol

Lol. I sure do know what that is. I always liked the "from the land of sky blue waters" and the majestic mountains in the case.

Umm....you mean Milwaukee?

Lol. I sure do know what that is. I always liked the "from the land of sky blue waters" and the majestic mountains in the case.

And there's no place prettier than Milwaukee..........

I guess maybe lake michigan is pretty blue? Gotta look real far for the mountains tho. Does Rib Mountain count???

LOL

Gilbert could be something with a maple leaf since he's Canadian.

Hannum could be pitching/baseball related, as he was a collegiate pitcher.

Double G is a little tougher, but could have something related to Jacksonville/Florida. Maybe a rocket cause he throws rockets and Flordia has Cape Canaveral. Or maybe gator related since he's close to the University of Florida.

Hammes could have something related to the northwoods of Wisconsin because he's from Minoqua. Maybe a wolf or black bear design since they're somewhat popular there. The copout animal would be a deer/buck. *EDIT* what about his name in a tree line someway?

I don't think it's too hard to think of these ideas. However, having a player accept it and finding a capable artist is probably the hard part. Looking at Discmania for the shabby artwork on discs. Lonewolf 2, Sky God desgins, and Iron Samurai are all mediocre at best.

Double G needs a Gator with his thin beard riding a rocket into space with a small basket below.

Double G needs a Gator with his thin beard riding a rocket into space with a small basket below.

Hahaha I would buy that stamp just for the absurdity.

Now all I can picture is the Chocodile, mascot for chocolate covered Twinkies, riding a rocket.

Last edited:
I worked at the Rib Mt. ski hill for years.

It's not a mountain.

But yeah, Hammes should really work on a Hamm's sponsorship.

Lol I know it's not. Been there many a time. Closest thing to a mountain WI has in that area tho I'm guessing (off the top of my head...my geographic knowledge is a lot better up north/west).

And there's no place prettier than Milwaukee..........

I guess maybe lake michigan is pretty blue? Gotta look real far for the mountains tho. Does Rib Mountain count???

LOL

Excuse me, Hamm's is from St. Paul, Minnesota - not Milwaukee.. OofDah:doh:

I don't drink so I blame Wolf for that one haha.

But the argument still stands either way. I prefer St. Paul to Milwaukee.....butttt......where's the mountain? Or the clear blue water? The Mississippi???

I know land of 10,000 lakes and all but still......lol

I got one of the zombie Eric Oakley Felons and it's been pretty fun. Not my favorite stamp ever but there are definitely worse.

Hey I was just going by what the box used to say.

Hamm's brewing company- Milwaukee WI.

Now, I will admit that I didn't do any research into where they originated 20 years ago when I was getting drunk on cheap 30 packs of Hamms. All I know is it's cheap and not that bad. 😁