• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2021 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Yep- everyone is making discs as fast as they can at this point. No one is catching up.

Went out to my home course this past Monday morning to get in some practice.
Two guys teed off while I waited and a group of 5 or 6 waited while I teed.
Every one of them had a full kit...bags, towels, tee-shirts, discs, hats, etc.
None of them were any good, but they were enthusiastic, and equipped.

Monday morning, I would have expected a veritable quiet commune with nature, but not lately.
The disc mfrs simply cannot keep up.

Asked this before but wouldnt Ion make most sense for Conrad sig disc as it resembles Aviar form and flight?
Tacky hard electron Conrad Ions could be cool

I brought this up other places too. Ions seem to fit better than Envy's. Envy's would probably sell better tho.

As far as James goes I can definitely see an envy as his signature disc. But with him being the face of MVP I would think that they would want his signature disc to be an MVP disc. I know they are all the same really but I would think they would want to see something with the black rim.

I brought this up other places too. Ions seem to fit better than Envy's. Envy's would probably sell better tho.

McBeth didn't rebuild his bag to replace every mold he threw with Innova with a "clone" from Discraft when he signed with them. With his power, I could see James gravitating away from slow and floaty for his throwing putters.

Given tour series discs seem to sell out almost immediately I doubt any synchronicity was necessary. Didn't Ezra's sell out within the hour?

Something tells me that if Discraft/Infinite/DiscGolfCenter/et al. offered Nukes in any plastic (except Z) they would sell out fairly quickly as long as there was an announcement. I believe there is a percentage of people who will buy a disc if they think it's rare or even difficult to get.

Ok since James Conrad threw the jk aviar what plastic will he throw his envy in? Electron soft or medium? I'm going medium.

I hope it isn't soft. I picked up a soft Envy the other day to try it out. It feels great in the hand, but I can't get it to behave. It's not bad for hyzer approaches but that's not a shot I throw a lot. It turns too much for me to putt with.

"Hang out with Jomez & BigSexyBarri tonight on WatchJomezPro.com at 10p eastern/7p pacific as we welcome the mysterious James Conrad. The man can juggle, he can win Forehand Championships with backhands, and he can impress you with his hair care routine. See you there!"

We should know today what is his new sponsor.

About his tour series disc... I say an other one: the Ohm from MVP. Great disc in my opinion and he would control the angles so well with it !
That would be the best way for MVP to make this disc popular.

Ok, that tour series stamp is just wonderful. How more manufacturers arent going the MVP route for stamp design is just baffling to me

Latest posts