• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2024 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Last edited:
What was the reason for the suspension? There is some speculation over on reddit, but it seems just that - speculation.
There's some speculation about a few others, my curiosity is with the one that has an indefinite suspension.

Also I found where Casey goes when he's not here...

There's some speculation about a few others, my curiosity is with the one that has an indefinite suspension.

Also I found where Casey goes when he's not here...
I am rarely on Reddit Disc Golf if ever, I was just trying to explain a situation when looking at page explaining in 2010's with a player who would have been a high level Player on Innova before he screwed himself 2 times and fact I saw him going downhill was asking if he was drinking during his commentating and called him out on needing help when he started yelling at me calling me all kinds of names including Libtard when people backed me up including Jermy Kolling and Jomez had to special halt for rest of season comments on said piece.

His contract wasn't up. Did Prodigy ditch Kevin? Are they hurting (more than other manufacturers) because they lost Buhr? KJ didn't meet contract requirements?
Probably not making them that much money relative to how much he's costing them and he got a better offer for even more money from infinite?

Pure speculation as always…

Fringe pre covid into early covid KJ was the next upcoming big thing. Young, athletic, and hungry to be out competing. Great personality, got a bit of dg rich money, got comfortable, and lost the drive.

100% not saying he got lazy and started dialing it in. More like it's fun when you're in your early 20's, sleeping on couches and partying every night you're on tour. Eventually you outgrow that phase…unless you're Nikko.

Competition kept getting better and he's now irrelevant, damn shame because the dude was very likable and had a unique game. He was good on lead card coverage because his play wasn't identical to everybody else.

My guess is prodigy tried using whatever leverage they had to get out of a deal they weren't breaking even on, and KJ was ok with the mutual split. Hopefully a change of scenery breathes a second wind into him, he's definitely young enough to still play at a high level for a while.

Pro dg is a better product if KJ is in the mix.

^ solid take.

I think the Firebird purchase is more solid than the MVP rumor but I could see him fitting in with the gyro crowd.

GK Pro skins matches falling off the face of the earth didn't help KJ either.

Thanks DGPT/DGN media policy

KJ was one of my questions surrounding DG. He went from penthouse to outhouse. Was just wondering the other day, so this news is no surprise.

Like any sport, here today gone tomorrow.