• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where are you going in 2024?

. . . ill probably hit a course closer to Moncton. Huck it is on PEI and highly rated. I hope to add that one as well.

You might want to check out a couple school courses in Riverton (near Moncton) that are listed on that "other" site. CDT DGC looks like a fun short course, and RHS Tricky Trail looks interesting.

Plus, if you play them and they are awful, you will save me the trouble. ;)

Last edited:
You might want to check out a couple school courses in Riverton (near Moncton) that are listed on that "other" site. CDT DGC in Riverview (near Moncton) looks like a fun short course, and RHS Tricky Trail looks interesting.

Plus, if you play them and they are awful, you will save me the trouble. ;)
did the nado take out seneca last night

Heading to Tennessee from central Texas. What are some must play courses in Tennessee? Also playing the big rip classic in Mississippi this year

Heading to Tennessee from central Texas. What are some must play courses in Tennessee? Also playing the big rip classic in Mississippi this year
which part? east, central or west? its over 7 hours between Memphis TN and Kingsport TN

did the nado take out seneca last night

Looks like holes #14 and #15 had some damage, number of trees down. Pictures from hole # 15.

Have not heard anything about Darnstown or Clark Run.

Attachments

• IMG_4721.jpeg
    IMG_4721.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4720.jpeg
    IMG_4720.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4719.jpeg
    IMG_4719.jpeg
    364.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4718.jpeg
    IMG_4718.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 0
After spending most of the year in the Tampa area, we will be heading soon for ... Wisconsin!!

Hoping to add 6 more new States (and 1 Province) to my list, 1 maybe 2 Steady Eds, and as many Oldest in the State I can get to.
We will be landing in Eau Claire the weekend of the Meetup, so probably won't be able to get away for that one, so y'all have fun, wish I could make it.
Would like to meet up with anyone available while I'm up there (except the weekend of the Vikings-Packers at Lambeau) and add to my Members thrown with list. (Planning to meet BuiltTooLong again on my stopoff in ILL on the way back.)
I'm still below the 500 courses played milestone, thanks to a herniated disc. But had surgery last week and am on the mend. BRING ON THE NINERS!!!

After spending most of the year in the Tampa area, we will be heading soon for ... Wisconsin!!

Hoping to add 6 more new States (and 1 Province) to my list, 1 maybe 2 Steady Eds, and as many Oldest in the State I can get to.
We will be landing in Eau Claire the weekend of the Meetup, so probably won't be able to get away for that one, so y'all have fun, wish I could make it.
Would like to meet up with anyone available while I'm up there (except the weekend of the Vikings-Packers at Lambeau) and add to my Members thrown with list. (Planning to meet BuiltTooLong again on my stopoff in ILL on the way back.)
I'm still below the 500 courses played milestone, thanks to a herniated disc. But had surgery last week and am on the mend. BRING ON THE NINERS!!!
Fun! What other states are you planning to hit?

Fun! What other states are you planning to hit?
For new states, just OH on the way up, when in WI will hit there, MN, and MI (+ ON) then IA and IL on the way back.

For new states, just OH on the way up, when in WI will hit there, MN, and MI (+ ON) then IA and IL on the way back.

Let me know when you're in WI. I'll be gone in mid September but got nothing happening in August or anything else other than the September trip.

Let me know when you're in WI. I'll be gone in mid September but got nothing happening in August or anything else other than the September trip.
Sounds great! I was hoping to meet up with you and Mrs. WH.
All the campgrounds close in mid-October, so I have to head down to ILL until my wife is done at the end of the month. Gonna meet up with BTL to get IA, then Beloit, CHI Niners and Canyons when down there.

Sounds great! I was hoping to meet up with you and Mrs. WH.
All the campgrounds close in mid-October, so I have to head down to ILL until my wife is done at the end of the month. Gonna meet up with BTL to get IA, then Beloit, CHI Niners and Canyons when down there.
Great to hear you are on the mend. I'll have Dubuque Veteran's Memorial lookin' 💯 for you. Just got a 2nd set of baskets installed this spring and tomorrow I'm hosting a workday to clean some things up and hopefully start carving this new hole I've been dreaming up for a bit now.

Next week, my son and I are heading to the ATL and Truist Park, for DG/Ballpark Road Trip #11. 🏟️ ⚾

Mandos on the itinerary:
Harmon Hills
Perkerson
NGCT (Red Hawk & OG)
Hobbs Farm
Boundary Waters
Little Mulberry
Gatewood

Time permitting/at our convenience:
East Roswell
Alexander
DeKalb
Athens (TN)
Johnson Hills (OH)
The Vineyard (OH)
...maybe something close to I-75 in KY if it fits 😉

Five of these are repeats for me (but worth playing again), and all are new for him.

By my personal count, I'm currently sitting at 493 (484 on DGCR + 9 unlisted courses), so I should be able to notch #500 this trip. 😁

Gonna try to visit the College Football HOF while we're in town. 🏈

Last edited:
Next week, my son and I are heading to the ATL and Truist Park, for DG/Ballpark Road Trip #11. 🏟️ ⚾

Mandos on the itinerary:
Harmon Hills
Perkerson
NGCT (Red Hawk & OG)
Hobbs Farm
Boundary Waters
Little Mulberry
Gatewood

Time permitting/at our convenience:
East Roswell
Alexander
DeKalb
Athens (TN)
Johnson Hills (OH)
The Vineyard (OH)
...maybe something close to I-75 in KY if it fits 😉

Five of these are repeats for me (but worth playing again), and all are new for him.

By my personal count, I'm currently sitting at 493 (484 on DGCR + 9 unlisted courses), so I should be able to notch #500 this trip. 😁

Gonna try to visit the College Football HOF while we're in town. 🏈
Truist is a great ballpark...Braves haven't been so great lately D:

Boundary Waters was a lot of fun. I stopped there 5 years ago to play a tournament and catch a game at Truist (back then it was SunTrust)

Mandos on the itinerary:
Harmon Hills

Harmon is one of my top favorites. To be fair, I played it right before USWDGC in 2017 so the course was in fantastic shape. Don't forget to play the putter course, which is a blast (assuming it still exists?).

Hobbs Farm

Hobbs has killer amenities and some very cool wooded sections, but overall I was not as stoked as I had hoped. Definitely worth a play, though.

Little Mulberry

I played Little Mulberry in January and absolutely loved it. I suspect you will enjoy it, too.

I hope you and your son have a great time, and pre-congratulations on #500.

A bunch of those courses are on my wish list so I would love to know what you think about them!