• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

Can somebody compare these to an old mold beast for me? The inbounds flight chart shows identical path with 13' more distance.. I like the sound of that!

Can somebody compare these to an old mold beast for me? The inbounds flight chart shows identical path with 13' more distance.. I like the sound of that!

Nothing like an old mold Beast. The Outlaw is faster, more HSS, and more LSS. It's definitely got a beefier rim on it than the Beasts. It's been a long time since I threw them, but the comparison never came to mind.

You're all having fun, I'm just sitting here waiting for Pinnacle:wall:

You're all having fun, I'm just sitting here waiting for Pinnacle:wall:

Be careful. You don't want to wind up like those waiting for Pinnacle Bandits...

McCoy.jpg

Rico must have been throwing beefy Wraiths if these have zero turn.

Thought these were supposed to replace those for him.

Okay guys, just got home from a solid fieldwork session with 4 new Outlaws.. i had mostly only thrown the white and blue ones last weekend, but i have a better idea on how some of the colors are flying now that i got another shipment in today.

The colors/weights:
Max weight Red, White and Blue
Minimum weight Yellow

Throwing these about 400'-420', RHBH.

The Red one stood out right away, without a doubt the most over-stable. It noticeably fades sooner and harder than all of them, but it doesnt dump, just gets quite a bit more lateral movement than the rest, consistently about 30' to the left of them all. If you want beef get this one.

The Blue and White fly EXACTLY the same and are closest to what i expected the disc to fly like from the videos no turn with predictable fade, often times they would be within 5-10' of each other. hold straight longer and fade a little more forward than the Red.

The Yellow minimum weight Outlaw was noticeably less stable.. This one ALWAYS landed to the right of the rest of my drives, not once out of 50+ throws did this one ever fade as far left. I was also able to get this one to turn over out of the box and it bombs. The yellow plastic was also the best feeling of them all so far, has a touch more flex and gummy yummy :)

Red 0 HSS 3.5 LSS
Blue/White 0 HSS 3 LSS
Yellow -0.5 HSS 3 LSS

Marshall street should have some Fridayish, apparently they had some confusion with their original order.

The Yellow minimum weight Outlaw was noticeably less stable.. This one ALWAYS landed to the right of the rest of my drives, not once out of 50+ throws did this one ever fade as far left. I was also able to get this one to turn over out of the box and it bombs. The yellow plastic was also the best feeling of them all so far, has a touch more flex and gummy yummy :)
Yellow -0.5 HSS 3 LSS

giphy.gif

I ordered a 167g Yellow from DGC earlier today.

horrible consistency from the sounds of it. I understood with the cannon and rampage being early discs but really?

I got my red max weight today...and it's total beefcake. BH it'll be useless for me, but maybe I can find a use for it FH.

horrible consistency from the sounds of it. I understood with the cannon and rampage being early discs but really?

I'm happy as long as they fly the same within color/run, and from the looks of it (i have 8 blue ones) they all have the same PLH.

Besides, some color/weight flight variation makes for a good pair, i plan to bag the blue and yellow for slightly different shots.

Last edited: