• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

Thank god we live in mn. The basis of my bag is finding a moderately overstable disc I enjoy the flight of, bringing it into all the retailers and finding the identical plh ones along with maybe one low plh so I can get the cycle rolling easier. The problem is finding the correct one to judge all the others off of, and I think that is what keeps me off legacy drivers. Cuz Lord knows the patriot/rival combo is a knockout.

I may decide to throw these against my big beef pink destroyer though. What's the dome on these like?

It's better than having a FR volt that is -1 HSS 2 LSS and a new run volt thats 0 HSS and 2.5 LSS, then a FR Eclipse volt that is 0 HSS and 4 LSS and way less glide, and then a low weight volt that is more OS than my Max weight volt.. who knows how a proton volt would fly, and dont even let me begin to think about how a baseline volt might fly lol :popcorn:

I can't wait for you to jump ship for your next flavor of the month. Amazing how you rode MVP's jock for their consistency and quality, and here you are dumping all over them because their priorities don't match yours.

I can't wait for you to jump ship for your next flavor of the month. Amazing how you rode MVP's jock for their consistency and quality, and here you are dumping all over them because their priorities don't match yours.

After throwing almost exclusively MVP for over 3 years and most of that time they were very consistent but they messed up my favorite mold (the volt) among many other things, just decided they weren't for me and switched to something else.. Whats the problem with that?

I was just using MVP as an example to put into perspective "Aim For The Chains" comment that the outlaw has "Horrible consistency".. i could just as easily use Lat64, Innova, etc.. but i knew it would bother you guys if i used MVPs example of "horrible consistency" :p touche

I knew these were going to be collectible but I was never expecting this. I'm glad I bought what I did for the price I paid. They are going for around $30 now. Even more if they have a premium foil.

On a side note I got my order in yesterday and the guys at Legacy absolutely nailed the plastic blend on this disc. It's so gummy/grippy and some of the best plastic I've felt. They guys at the course were drooling all over it. I gave it a pretty good workout and even the yellow at 166g was pretty stable. I'm sure it will beat in to a beautiful flight.

Finally received my Outlaw in the mail. Was lucky enough to get a max weight white one with an oil slick stamp. Haven't had a chance to throw it yet but man is this some of the best plastic I have felt. Is anyone else's just a tad bit concave?

Where does this info come from? Those things will be straight up beefcakes.

Will be interesting to see if they are more stable in Legend. From past experience with their molds, they will be, however they may also make adjustments.

I hope they have the "Legacy" first run stamp on the Legends. :clap:

well i finally have an Icon Outlaw on the way!! .. I know going in that i dont have the arm for it and well i may never have the arm for it but going to toy with it anyway.. just cant resist .. Knowing me it may not make the bag since i dont like big rims and well its just way too too beefy at my arm speed but i may be able to find something i could use it for... im damn sure going to try and find a way to get it in the bag :)