• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

That's not what I am even talking about. One person says its an Xcal, other its their beefiest destroyer replacement, someone else cant even throw it BH its so OS, another says its workable.

My Red, White and Blue have been getting crushed into trees the past few days and they are showing no sign of breaking in yet. :wall:

People desire some of those super OS destroyers/forces b/c they stay OS for a long, long time. Expecting it to be a tern seems silly that's all.

It's called cycling disc's. It's no different than people cycling Forces or Destroyers. I have seen those molds fly understable lines just like a Tern does. I would lump the Outlaw in with the Force and Destroyer in terms of speed and stability. I can easily see how players will be able to cycle Outlaws by next spring and cover the overstable to understable distance driver slot.

Yes, but cycling is often supplemented by a base or cheaper plastic until the couple years it can take for a disc to actually beat in enough have passed. Basically these just don't seem feasible for cycling at least not for a long time unless you hand pick plh.

I threw mine into the wind this morning on a few throws. Was getting very slight turn and just a bit of fade, I threw it too low though so didn't get a full flight to see the fade. It's definitely beefy new and perfect for cycling.

Can someone take some profile pics next to a couple destroyers and wraiths? How does the rim feel width wise?

That's not what I am even talking about. One person says its an Xcal, other its their beefiest destroyer replacement, someone else cant even throw it BH its so OS, another says its workable.

That's expected though, everyone is at a different skill level. For many people the outlaw will be too much speed/over-stability for them to even get turn out of the lighter 166's

It really is a perfect beefy destroyer replacement though, no question about it, im happy to have picked up so many of these.

This blend of Icon is the best i have ever had, especially the yellow its gummy yummy.

How does the outlaw compare to a sword?

A light weight yellow or purple is your best bet for getting anywhere near a VIP sword, but really they are not that comparable even the least stable Outlaw has a more prominent fade than a sword.

This disc is made to be good in wind, predictable, and easy to range long distance shots with, in my opinion the opposite of a sword-like disc that is meant to glide and go straight for as long as possible to extend distance.

That's expected though, everyone is at a different skill level. For many people the outlaw will be too much speed/over-stability for them to even get turn out of the lighter 166's

It really is a perfect beefy destroyer replacement though, no question about it, im happy to have picked up so many of these.

This blend of Icon is the best i have ever had, especially the yellow its gummy yummy.

Absolutely the best plastic to date! I ordered 5 of each of Pink/Yellow/Red/Orange/Blue. So far I've only thrown the Yellow. Even at the light weight it's still a very stable disc. What other colors have you thrown? I can't wait for this to break in to become a little straighter for me.

Absolutely the best plastic to date! I ordered 5 of each of Pink/Yellow/Red/Orange/Blue. So far I've only thrown the Yellow. Even at the light weight it's still a very stable disc. What other colors have you thrown? I can't wait for this to break in to become a little straighter for me.

This is probably just coincidence, but all the gummiest and most flexible Outlaws i have fly the least stable. My Red one is not as gummy and slightly more stiff and slick, its the most OS one so far. I have not thrown the Green or Hot Pinks yet but they have higher PLH so i assume they will be more overstable also.

here is some profiles of the various colors in case you missed it:

http://imgur.com/a/TAWvu

man the more I read about legacy discs the more I want to try them.

Pop-Top,Stable,Very Destroyer like.This plastic is nice,This one is pretty Gummy I like it but probably too similar to Destroyers to bag,This one will probably be up for trade here quick like.
joFt0pQl.jpg

GT9zzB1l.jpg

^^ perfect weight for me.. if you want to trade let me know... also very stoked i think my very first Outlaw should be waiting for me when i get home ... #fingerscrossed

^^ perfect weight for me.. if you want to trade let me know... also very stoked i think my very first Outlaw should be waiting for me when i get home ... #fingerscrossed

Not today, it is Columbus Day. All the post offices are closed. :(