• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official Prodigy Website Security Thread

funny Matt... my first disc was a 179 marauder- i picked it because it was the biggest one they had...

Maybe we found a new niche for DG sales! Slightly bigger than all other companies!

Just make them look more like a Frisbee than anything else on the shelf.....and BOOM....new players will flock to buy our product!....until they realize the discs aren't any good! :D

Maybe we found a new niche for DG sales! Slightly bigger than all other companies!

Just make them look more like a Frisbee than anything else on the shelf.....and BOOM....new players will flock to buy our product!....until they realize the discs aren't any good! :D

My first was a jaguar same reason....

I would just like to point out the fact that Discrafts stamping has been horrendous for the last couple years and Innova too has been running quite a few more that maybe years ago should have been binned. Most recently the proto roc3s stamps have been pretty shaky with cut off lettering and stamps that are peeling themselves off.. This seriously bummed me out because I LOVE party times and oil slicks along with all the other crazy stuff they've been stamping on those rocs. Also the number of discs with specks has increased immensely as of late from both of the big two. I consider every plus mold disc that wasn't advertised as such a mis print but I realize it ridiculous to think that they recall them all. I yellow totem with the same exact gouge/undershoot whatever and nobody for any reason should have that sent to them but no company is immune to such things.

Of the hundred I've seen the stamps are great looking and the only spot under suspect is the bottom right corner has a small spot. I thought this was intentional tbh. No gouges, specks, nothing. Maybe it was a good order? But I can only go off of what I've seen with my eyes.

Also to the folks making compairisons of prodigy/X. If X = a multi billion dollar company then the same rules don't apply. What are they supposed to do? Recall every disc because some are heavy or the stamps are flawed? They are a small, small company that need to get discs to market to make money so they can grow as a company. Their product is extremely high quality and I wouldn't let something like stamps keep me from owning some. Half of you guys are gonna throw it 300 feet into a tree anyways.. :rolleyes:

my first disc was a 180 dx shark when I was 8-9 old. then I got my 172 magic, 175 buzzz, and 167 Nuke SS when I decided to play last year after seeing a walk on ace on hole one. heavy discs don't go as far but they help when its windy. prodigy discs will be wind discs.

I just got an order in the quality was about usual compared to all shippments that I receive. One or two have a slight flaw but overall the quality is good. I have some available if anyone is looking.

Prodigy D1's and D4's in stock now here http://plasticaddicts.storenvy.com/
18.99 plus shipping. All orders recieved before 11:00 Central time will get shipped out tomorrow.

First disc was a Lightning #1 Driver waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.

First disc that I really used consistently and effectively (and still have in my bag to this day) was a First Run Flash.

I have a 166 D 1
Quite a few 168's & 172's
and 1 174 left

In D 4's I have a 174, 1 170
and a bunch of 172's

I have a 166 D 1
Quite a few 168's & 172's
and 1 174 left

In D 4's I have a 174, 1 170
and a bunch of 172's

Better scale those to be safe jflick, prodigy seems to be running a little heavy..

I have a feeling that the light weights around mid 160s are going to be extremely rare and may command a little more value. Sorry noodle arms..:eek:

I saw Prodigy's post about weights and I thnk they are worried about negative feedback. I have scaled a few and they are a little on the high side. However, Ive been scaling alot of discs lately and Innova and Discraft are just as bad on some runs. I think people are just beng overly critical of Prodigy right now

mist discraft I've bought in the last month an a half has been one or two grams off, almost always on the high side.

that just means all the remaining illegal discs are going to be even more of a collector's item because the rest were returned and ground up. I'll hang on to mine.

Better scale those to be safe jflick, prodigy seems to be running a little heavy..

I have a feeling that the light weights around mid 160s are going to be extremely rare and may command a little more value. Sorry noodle arms..:eek:

I don't think noodle arms like me should be anywhere near a D1 :)

Question for Chuck. I am TD for an event in a couple of months. Do I need to have a scale ready to address possible issues with the weight problem? Do I need to add that to the already long list of stuff to worry about?

Question for Chuck. I am TD for an event in a couple of months. Do I need to have a scale ready to address possible issues with the weight problem? Do I need to add that to the already long list of stuff to worry about?

Not unless you wanna open up Pandora's box.