• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official Prodigy Website Security Thread

My local shop is listed as a dealer - I'll be curious to see what their fairways and mids look like.

170-174 only. Seems that everyone's wanting lighter weights. First come, first served.

only because I am in the market for a roller disc with as little surface area as possible and my nuke ss won't flip that much from a regular throw form. but ill still take two. :D

Only had D4s in the cart. They locked things up before I could add D1s. Sorry.

9 left after jcrab.

Alright. I'm going to cut it off there and see if I can't get the order placed. Cross your fingers guys.

Here is the list of wanters (21-22 discs total spoken for)
Me - 5
Jay Dub - 3 (mix)
ManU - 2 or 3 (light)
Mabuku1 - 2 (light)
General Scales - 1 (heavy)
jcrab66 - 2 (no pref)
Spinthrift - 1 (light)
Menacewarf - 2 (no pref)
Tpro - 2 (no pref)
Chainchaser - 1 (no pref)

Alright. I'm going to cut it off there and see if I can't get the order placed. Cross your fingers guys.

Here is the list of wanters (21-22 discs total spoken for)
Me - 5
Jay Dub - 3 (mix)
ManU - 2 or 3 (light)
Mabuku1 - 2 (light)
General Scales - 1 (heavy)
jcrab66 - 2 (no pref)
Spinthrift - 1 (light)
Menacewarf - 2 (no pref)
Tpro - 2 (no pref)
Chainchaser - 1 (no pref)

i should of been more clear, my preference is definitely as light weight as possible

Gotcha. If the order goes through, I'll see what's left as I make my through the list.

To update, I went through the order process with no requirement for business # (or whatever it's called), and I got an error related to the site (a web form being deleted). I sent an email to their customer service about it (acting like it was purely a bug in the site I had found). We'll see what kind of return communication I receive. Don't give up hope yet...

Location?

Anyone try google maps on the customer service address?

When you do and use the street view, it shows new construction with a dumpster in the driveway.

I know google's pictures are usually a couple months behind, so I wonder if this is the place the are making these discs.

I do not live too far from there, maybe it is worth a ride out that way this weekend.

Gotcha. If the order goes through, I'll see what's left as I make my through the list.

To update, I went through the order process with no requirement for business # (or whatever it's called), and I got an error related to the site (a web form being deleted). I sent an email to their customer service about it (acting like it was purely a bug in the site I had found). We'll see what kind of return communication I receive. Don't give up hope yet...

Sneak one in there for me if possible. Any weight, higher the better.

You rock!

Anyone try google maps on the customer service address?

When you do and use the street view, it shows new construction with a dumpster in the driveway.

I know google's pictures are usually a couple months behind, so I wonder if this is the place the are making these discs.

I do not live too far from there, maybe it is worth a ride out that way this weekend.

Based on the map alone, it looks like a residential subdivision to me. Probably not the address of the factory.

Is it just me or does 100 retailers seem a bit many for an initial launch? I mean, online retailers are going to be the principal group that knows about these and I can't imagine there are even 50 online retailers who would get access. For brick and mortar locations, there are significantly fewer as most won't even know about prodigy.

Good to see my local brick and mortar is "in the know" and will be carrying these.