• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official Prodigy Website Security Thread

I saw him post this up a little while ago. It's going to a good cause, but I can't believe the price tag is already that high with the protos hitting store shelves in the very near future.

my guess is this disc is not any of the ones hitting stores, probably something kinda like one of them.

my guess is this disc is not any of the ones hitting stores, probably something kinda like one of them.

You're probably right. Mold has probably been tweaked. My guess is its probably not even PDGA legal (though people bidding $50+ are most likely looking for wall hangers)

Proto

$50 is kinda high for a piece of plastic if you ask me.

Although I have been offered that for one of the D4 drivers I have.

Not sure I want to sell because they are both prototypes not available on the retail market

im only buyin prodigy because the hpye has been going strong for so long, I'm emotionally invested in the prodigy threads. It would be a shame to speculate for three weeks straight only to just walk away from it empty handed. so in a way, this whole overkill we did has paid off. haha.

ordered a stack myself before they all got sold out :) muahaha...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/prodigy-dis...703?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2579d12d47

this been posted anywhere yet? there's so many prodigy threads going in and out i don't know. it's a proto prodigy disc Devan Owens got a year ago via Phil Arthur.

This thing could be worth a lot of money someday. Depending on how many there are out there. How much is a true prototype original Eagle going for these days?

And the fingerprint smudges make it look CE like, even though it has been confirmed the production plastic is not CE like.

From facebook.

Prodigy Disc
We're so sorry about last night's technical problems during the live stream. We're checking on getting the recorded video online quickly.
We're also aware of the many questions you've been asking and we're compiling those in one FAQ to be uploaded soon.
Our main focus is getting these discs, which we're VERY proud of, out to you so you can throw them! We're moving quickly and these will be in your hands so soon! Thanks for your patience.

FWIW, Discstalker has D1s and D4s in stock. If you are outside of the state, though, you have to call and make an order over the phone.