• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

I see RDG shirts listed now and it looks like they're being screened-to-order by a 3rd party. Is there any way to get other colors? I would love an RDG shirt, but (sorry for this overshare) I'm a sweaty maaah-lover and I stick with black cotton Ts to not appear as gross as I am. :D Long story short, is there a way to order the RDG shirts on black cotton?

Just added black shirts to the site! Don't forget to use promo code eclipse at checkout to get 20% off your order!

So what's going on with the Raptor? I don't see any up on the site. I was wanting to try out some of the Amber (my armorflex's aren't as reliable for flick rollers when it's hot out).

Also, even though I've got a stack of Armorflexes, I want to make sure my favorite flick/utility disc of all time isn't going OOP!

^^this. I mean I know I could buy the Mammoth or Sabertooth and it is same disc but I like rocking the RDG style.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yes. Sabertooth is a champ style. Mammoth is Armorflex. Buffalo is a Pro style. Ogopogo is a super floppy version.

Yes. Sabertooth is a champ style. Mammoth is Armorflex. Buffalo is a Pro style. Ogopogo is a super floppy version.

Dude, thanks! Pro Style?! Any idea how fast it beats in? Because if I could actually reliably cycle Raptors, that would be huge for my game. I've been throwing an ArmorFlex proto literally since they were released and the only difference is it will pop up from a slight hyzer into a headwind or when I really get on it.

I have one in my bag. Starts out almost as OS as an Armorflex. The newness beats off pretty quick and then it holds a nice amount of HSS with less LSS for a while. It will lose its HSS before it completely loses its LSS though. I'd say it beats in a little faster then Innova's driver Pro plastic but slower then DX.

I had my last Buffalo in my bag about 6 months and I play basically only heavily wooded courses. I do throw the Buffalo at around 160g.

I live in constant fear of losing my Amber Raptor. Such a fantastic overstable control driver. I know I could replace it with a Sabertooth, but my Amber Raptor has just the right amount of mojo...

I live in constant fear of losing my Amber Raptor. Such a fantastic overstable control driver. I know I could replace it with a Sabertooth, but my Amber Raptor has just the right amount of mojo...

I am right there with my Amber Ptero. Could go Timberwolf if I lose this one (down to my last one after convincing myself I could clear some water that I had no business trying to clear) but this one is so perfectly straight out to 330' or so with a nice little 20' fade from there...such a criminally underrated disc.

Any chance of the OG Raptor stamp making a reappearance?

Also any chance there will be some base plastic Raptors?

Any chance of the OG Raptor stamp making a reappearance?

Also any chance there will be some base plastic Raptors?

We definitely plan on bringing back the Gruesome Raptor stamp by Lol teen.

Baseline is possible but not likely on this batch.

^^^ yes!!! I love that stamp so much. I will have to grab one or two. I swear Armorflex is the most durable plastic I have tried. My Raptor has barely changed in flight in the year or year a half (?) I have had it in my bag.

Approximately how many of those pink Armor/Armorflex?? Tyrants with the puddletops were made? I have 4 of them 3 blank and one with the "hand" stamp and I dont see them leaving the bag. Would like to know so I know how many I need to hoard.

Approximately how many of those pink Armor/Armorflex?? Tyrants with the puddletops were made? I have 4 of them 3 blank and one with the "hand" stamp and I dont see them leaving the bag. Would like to know so I know how many I need to hoard.

Probably 200-300

We are just about completely done with Tyrants now from both runs. About time we pursue another batch.

I need another (or 4) puddle top Tyrant! Mine is the most money FH utility disc I own. I use it everywhere. Back in the day, it was a 150 class Discraft Talon for that. The flat topped Tyrant has it beat in every respect. Forget about the Longbowman, Banshee, Spark, etc. Give me a puddle top Tyrant every time.