• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

Thanks for the input! I'll be working on that this week! Along with adding some color to the Gilas!

If your looking for input on colors......bright pink and bright orange get my vote. :eek:

Dyed Pink, Orange and Blue Gilas are now live! I even got some Fossil Gilas dyed up and they turned out much better than I thought. They have a neat looking colored chalk look to them.

:thmbup:

pink and orange........oh yeah!!!!!!!!!

:hfive:

just ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dyed Pink, Orange and Blue Gilas are now live! I even got some Fossil Gilas dyed up and they turned out much better than I thought. They have a neat looking colored chalk look to them.

YES! Keep products like these coming, RDG. Your relaunch has been awesome, and I hope you keep expanding the boutique RDG & Gateway experience.

Dude! Those dyed Fossil look amazing! I never tried to dye any Fossil as I'm used to base plastics not taking any dye. Would RDG mind sharing what dye they used? Was this standard iDye Poly?

I'm very proud of what Josh is doing with RDG. I've been pretty consumed with work & fatherhood for the past year and a half & my cousin has taken the torch and ran with it.

Kudos dude. So exciting to see the new site & continually growing fan base.

Got my order today, the colors are awesome!

The discs feel and look great!

Last edited:
When we gonna get some Stegos? I have fallen in love with mine. So many 220 birdies through the woods.

When we gonna get some Stegos? I have fallen in love with mine. So many 220 birdies through the woods.

The Stego eats ethical tree trimmers for breakfast. I hope you, like me, throw it in every way the PDGA says we can't.

We have to get our mold re-tooled since the top plate developed a crack and can no longer be used. Not a cheap process and we have a couple other things ahead of it right now. But hopefully mid next year we can have it back in production if all goes well.

We have to get our mold re-tooled since the top plate developed a crack and can no longer be used. Not a cheap process and we have a couple other things ahead of it right now. But hopefully mid next year we can have it back in production if all goes well.

That is super sad. Good luck on that.

I thought I had read that before, but didn't want to post it and be wrong. Thank you.

The Stego eats ethical tree trimmers for breakfast. I hope you, like me, throw it in every way the PDGA says we can't.

I used it in a doubles event this weekend. We had to play worst shot and we were deep in the rough. Super small window about 175 feet from the basket. One Stego thumber later and we saved par. Stupid disc for stupid situations...and that's why it works!:thmbup:

Latest posts