• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

You jokers putting up the big sale the day after I blew my DG budget...

Oh well. Hope you sell a ton!

^Thanks for the heads up, Moose. I just moseyed over and got one or two discs for myself.

Got to help keep reptiliandiscgolf.com in business. :D

No prob! Try a Boa, they are pretty great PD Essie discs.

The Raptor is such a great disc - really sticks the landing!
picture.php

Basket up and to the left (made the putt!), lake on the right

Stego throwers, have you ever had this happen? If you can't see it, the bottom of the disc buckled. It kinda makes a :(

Attachments

• 0710181927.jpg
    0710181927.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 88
Mine isn't that bad but yeah. Heck I'll take it if your turned off by it lol.

Whoa.... How's it fly now?

Still like a Stego. I almost want to keep beating this one in, to see if it will ever be US, or if it will ever be a turn and come back type disc, but I like the way it flies now. Hmmm, decisions, decisions. #Collegekidproblems

Any chance that 150 class Stegos could be made? I feel like they would be a lot of fun to throw. Also Amber Stegos.

Ha! I actually have an old red Viper sitting next to my Glow Croc in my office. Great pair of stamps.

I need to grab a couple more Fossil Gilas and try to season them up. I gave the only seasoned Gila I had to a friend who fell in love with it and the Ambers just don't have that incredible flight that a beat up Fossil gives. Such perfect control in a mid!

So the weird indent from the buckling plastic on my Stego, has led to the Stego becoming my main putter. I've never found a putter that was as consistent as the Stego for me. Also I used the Stego for like half of my shots in my last round. I really need to try the Gila, but I'm broke, and I just stocked up on Rocs. Also if anyone has Stegos like mine, with yhe indent, let me know.

So the weird indent from the buckling plastic on my Stego, has led to the Stego becoming my main putter. I've never found a putter that was as consistent as the Stego for me. Also I used the Stego for like half of my shots in my last round. I really need to try the Gila, but I'm broke, and I just stocked up on Rocs. Also if anyone has Stegos like mine, with yhe indent, let me know.

So, you are saying that after having tacoed your Stego (against a tree, I suppose?), it has become your primary putter, and is also heavily used for throwing? That is an interesting result.

So, you are saying that after having tacoed your Stego (against a tree, I suppose?), it has become your primary putter, and is also heavily used for throwing? That is an interesting result.

Yeah. I'm a push putter, so the Stego is still neutral enough at low speeds to be useful as a main putter. The indent acts like a ThumbTrac (I used to use a Rhyno), so it feels really comfortable in the hand, the indent also acts as a good placement for my thumb on FHs. Since the Stego is even less glidey than a Rhyno, I can confidently run putts, that would commonly leave me with a 10'-15' comebacker, and I've been hitting about twice as many putts as I did previously. I think I'm the only one who uses a Stego as a main putter.

My first run Stego that is in a plastic something like RFF has a bunch of dimples in the top, so much so that it looks like an old Ching disc. Has it affected the flight, sure, but I wouldn't call it neutral. I can anny-flex it quite nicely on a full power drive, but it still wants to return to it's natural environment when that fade kicks in.

I threw my scale and the wind threw it into the bushes, I'm too skilled for that to have been my fault, and I'm rather annoyed thinking it's going to be a pain to find. Another guy I'm throwing with yells "found it!" then busts up laughing, making my mood worse thinking it landed in animal droppings or a thorn punctured it, something bad. When he finally gains control of himself he asks me what the stamp is. It was the Jeff Goldblum stamp, but I see it so often I kind of forget about it.
Wanted to let you know your custom stamps are still bringing joy to the courses.

I threw my scale and the wind threw it into the bushes, I'm too skilled for that to have been my fault, and I'm rather annoyed thinking it's going to be a pain to find.

See, that's chaos theory. "See, here I'm now sitting by myself, uh, er, talking to myself. That's, that's chaos theory."

Another guy I'm throwing with yells "found it!" then busts up laughing, making my mood worse thinking it landed in animal droppings ...

"You will remember to wash your hands before you eat anything?"

When he finally gains control of himself he asks me what the stamp is. It was the Jeff Goldblum stamp, but I see it so often I kind of forget about it.
Wanted to let you know your custom stamps are still bringing joy to the courses.

Always liked Jeff Goldblum characters, especially Dr. Ian Malcolm.

Latest posts