• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

It would be pretty sweet to have a Goldblum run Stego... just sayin is all...

It would be pretty sweet to have a Goldblum run Stego... just sayin is all...

Ha ha.

Dr. Sattler is up to her elbows in stego crap, and Ian Malcolm is stating what we all were thinking, "that is one big pile of _____".

any chance you'll run anymore fossil fuel gilas anytime soon? i'm looking for an orange one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the real question is when are those new serpents going to be up? And can I get BLANK ones? Swirly Gray preferred pleeeeeeeease - serious tho message me :)

Just wanted to let folks know we're running our Golden Ticket Promotion. From now until the end of the month all orders will be 15% off using promo code 'Christmas' and that'll enter you into the Golden ticket promotion were we'll be randomly putting golden tickets inside orders that'll give you 50% off your next purchase!

Just wanted to let folks know we're running our Golden Ticket Promotion. From now until the end of the month all orders will be 15% off using promo code 'Christmas' and that'll enter you into the Golden ticket promotion were we'll be randomly putting golden tickets inside orders that'll give you 50% off your next purchase!
Really glad to see more eraser serpents! And the 5 for $49.99 is genius as well. Hope to see you guys continue to kick ass in '19. :thmbup:

I recently picked up a Soft Scale and really dig it, after I broke it in. It was really slick when I first got it, but I slid it along some dirt and it got really grippy. It complements my Wizs really well, and I actually had better luck putting with it yesterday than my Wizs.

Dear RDG - can you make some Tyrants in a Champ Glow type material? Or Star-ish plastic? I'd love to try some Tyrants out but can't seem to find them other than the domey pink ones. Would like some White/Blue run that are replaceable. I love the Teebird but having one with a lil more bite to it would be great.

I still dig the scale. I use it whenever I'm worried about overthrowing a basket into OB. It's not often, but there are times that the scale is the only disc I have that I can consistently throw a certain distance and not have to worry about glide.

I still dig the scale. I use it whenever I'm worried about overthrowing a basket into OB. It's not often, but there are times that the scale is the only disc I have that I can consistently throw a certain distance and not have to worry about glide.

The Scale was the disc I never knew I needed. I was a fan from the moment it released (I got one of the first prototypes) and now I literally cannot play a full 18 holes without using it. So reliable, so comfortable...a flagship disc to be sure.

I can't be the only one using the Scale as my main putter right? Pairs really nicely with my SS Wiz being the backup, since I only bought one Scale. I was on fire on Monday with them playing Cali in Dubs. If the Scale didn't convert the putt, and I had my extra throw, the Wiz converted. I was all DC but the Wiz snuck in, and then I grabbed a Scale on a whim and haven't looked back.

I can't be the only one using the Scale as my main putter right? Pairs really nicely with my SS Wiz being the backup, since I only bought one Scale. I was on fire on Monday with them playing Cali in Dubs. If the Scale didn't convert the putt, and I had my extra throw, the Wiz converted. I was all DC but the Wiz snuck in, and then I grabbed a Scale on a whim and haven't looked back.

For me, the Scale is my main approach putter, but I still use Wizards for putting both long and short. Obviously, they have the same rim so it's an easy handfeel transition. The Scale is just more stable all around so I can really honk on it for big putter drives. I also find it easier to manipulate angle-wise than a Wizard.