• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Temple Of ROC!!!!

3320w3n.jpg

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCK!!!!!!!!!
true story, happened today.
I guess dave D was full of shit about not replacing the DX Rancho :cry: , this thing isn't even marked + on the back :evil:
someone who's a member please go yell at Dave on the PDGA forum please

Jesse B 707 said:
07a27420872de020195ce5e2671437d1-1.jpg

I guess dave D was full of shit about not replacing the DX Rancho :cry: , this thing isn't even marked + on the back :evil:

i was pretty nervous when i saw a teebird+ marked "TB" earlier this week.... now I have to worry about this too? great.

This could be a critical turning point for you Roc throwers. Unfortunately I just got bumped off the board because I haven't paid my dues this year (I'm going to for the tournament next weekend) or I'd be all over that.

mzuleger said:
Jesse B 707 said:

i was pretty nervous when i saw a teebird+ marked "TB" earlier this week.... now I have to worry about this too? great.
if this is gonna be the only DX Roc innova is comin outta my bag, full on boycott. i feel like someone broke into my house and spit on my girlfriend.....but worse

discspeed said:
This could be a critical turning point for you Roc throwers. Unfortunately I just got bumped off the board because I haven't paid my dues this year (I'm going to for the tournament next weekend) or I'd be all over that.
hell yeah it could, just saw some nice glow buzzes at the store the other day too :(

Jesse B 707 said:

This frightens me very much. Prepare for the great roc rush of 2010. Older rocs will skyrocket in price, buildings will be burned, mobs will run rampant. Maybe the world will end soon after all....

that blows hard. i havnt even thrown a new current run of dx rocs. ive been throwing my old flat top stock and other older ones. i really hope this roc+ shit isnt replacing the rancho. i posted a message on the pdga forums to see what this bullshit is about

on a side note. i threw my buddies rpro roc today :| . his is pretty flat,stiff and rubbery. surprisingly the thing is fairly stable. im not sure about break in or how it handles a whack on a tree because my friend made me throw it in a field :roll:

Shit and now I think I want to dump all my FR Star Sanny's even.
I am All Rancho and no KC and no F**kin R+ crap.
Good thing I have 20-30 new to seasoned DX Ranchos..gonna buy up the 180 Flat Glows I run into.

riverboy said:
This frightens me very much. Prepare for the great roc rush of 2010. Older rocs will skyrocket in price, buildings will be burned, mobs will run rampant. Maybe the world will end soon after all....

Who are you? What makes you a roc expert?
images
?

Bring back that comic, Jesse.