• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top 5 places to buy disc golf equipment online

There are a couple of companies that share a profit of articles written on different websites. Triond.com has a host of sites for which you submit articles to you and you get a percentage of advertising and some sort of amount for page views.

I'm guessing this is a company such as that.

What makes those five the best? I mean, I've used both MS and DGC, but seeing as they're both on the east coast, it takes a little while for stuff to get here. My experiences with MS have been mixed. To get the free shipping at DGC, you need to use UPS Ground which requires me to be at home and awake when the courier arrives. If you want to use another shipping option, its going to cost you.

I've used plenty of other online retailers that also had free shipping and were able to get it here quicker. I've bought from Disc Golf World in Kansas City a few times with never a problem. Granted, you don't get color choices and need $75 to get the free shipping.

why are u writing all these?

The main reason I'm writing the articles.
I write for Examiner.com as the cardio fitness writer for the Twin Cities area.
I talked them into starting a Disc golf section to help promote disc golf to as many people as I can. They haven't had anyone writing about disc golf.

I'm writing mostly for people who don't play disc golf. I'm just trying to get feedback from you guys on what you think.

support local shops when you can! they can provide excellent advise, they know you on a first name basis, and it helps your local economy and dg scene. Go LOCAL! I didn't read the article yet but I hope you included this

Last edited:
Read article
Please Leave me feedback on this article

Hmmm... Leaving PrimeDiscs off this list is a crime.

To get the free shipping at DGC, you need to use UPS Ground which requires me to be at home and awake when the courier arrives. If you want to use another shipping option, its going to cost you.

Depends on the quantity. For one or two discs DGC will ship USPS.

Please Leave me feedback on this article and
Any topics you would suggest for new articles.
How about changing the title from "Top 5" to "Good online..." Why limit it to 5 and there is no criteria for "the best". You could easily expand this to 10.
In addition to Prime others I've used and liked are:
Discovering the World
Disc Golf World
The Wright Life

How about changing the title from "Top 5" to "Good online..." Why limit it to 5 and there is no criteria for "the best". You could easily expand this to 10.
In addition to Prime others I've used and liked are:
Discovering the World
Disc Golf World
The Wright Life

The reason for 5 is space limitations.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with others,
I have never had a problem with any online disc golf
retailer.

To get the free shipping at DGC, you need to use UPS Ground which requires me to be at home and awake when the courier arrives. If you want to use another shipping option, its going to cost you.

I've had DGC use both UPS and USPS for their free shipping (I assume it prob depends on who is giving them the best rates). Both just leave the stuff on my porch whether I'm home or not. Usually takes about 4 business days for me (MI).

Good article but I agree with EricJ and others about leaving Prime off the list, shameful.

support local shops when you can! they can provide excellent advise, they know you on a first name basis, and it helps your local economy and dg scene. Go LOCAL! I didn't read the article yet but I hope you included this

I second that notion! However, sometimes the local places just don't have what you need, so it is good to know where to turn if you need a particular item.

Another good article stevep! Glad you're spreading the word.