• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TourTowel

MSRP $30?!?!

For that price I can buy more than enough towels to get me through a round.

Wow, these things are a joke.

Hey look you get a towel with your towel.

Why do we need to redesign the towel again?

Wow, these things are a joke.

Hey look you get a towel with your towel.

Why do we need to redesign the towel again?

I liked the long description of how to use a carabiner. You can carry as many towels as you like:p. I didn't realize that they are $30. No thank you

Yea, I like how they tell you to get all of the debris off the the disc first with the one towel and then you can use the tour towel to get your disc dry.

So basicially you can make your own tour towel with a ziplock bag and a microfiber towel.

I have one, i like it a lot. Was pretty handy at the 4SO when it shat rain all freakin day saturday

I mean it seems cool. but I would at max pay 15 for the set

People on Wills FB are going crazy right now for these. I really dont understand it.

People on Wills FB are going crazy right now for these. I really dont understand it.

If you think about how youre judging it tho, the 'its just a towel' PoV,
Everything would suck. Every bag would be an overly fancy bag, every shoe would be an overly fancy shoe etc.

* edit

Not that you cant have an opinion, it just came off as hater-ish

^ I think the price for what it is makes it harder to grasp. I don't even have 25 dollar towells to wash my body with.

If you think about how youre judging it tho, the 'its just a towel' PoV,
Everything would suck. Every bag would be an overly fancy bag, every shoe would be an overly fancy shoe etc.

* edit

Not that you cant have an opinion, it just came off as hater-ish

Im not hating on Will, I like Will. I just like how on facebook there seems to be a positive response to these while on here the response is just, ehh.