• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TourTowel

I played with someone yesterday who got one as part of a players pack. He used it for a one-disc round we were playing in a light rain. It looks and performs as advertised....I wouldn't get one, but if someone has the money to blow, it could be useful. /shrug

Thanks for watching my in the bag video

I enjoyed it :)

And i have no problem with you personally, just the stance that aesthetics and a higher cost dont A. Coincide or B. Mean that it doesnt function well enough to justify a higher cost compared to another product that you could modify or 'does the same things'

Just letting people know that it has a zipper and that you can close it. Whether it's worth the money or not is up to the individual. The MSRP is $30 but they are selling them for less.

I wonder if Cam used one of these to dry himself off the night he got peed on.

Oh man I got a good deal.
In my last tourney i payed 35 bucks for a Tour towel and 2 premium discs and ashirt

my tour towel is pretty nice. In the tourney i played, it rained the entire time, it kept things dry at first but after the continious pour of rain on it, it eventually bled through.
Overall, I say they are a rip off for 30 but if you can get one for like 20 or less, do it.
If you live in an area where it rains all the time, get one.

I kept waiting for him to say "You get one for the house, one for the car, 2 for the kitchen and bathroom, but if you call now...within the next 20 minutes because we cant do this all day, we'll give you a second set absolutely free."

" Fettucini, linguini, martini, bikini......"

^ I think the price for what it is makes it harder to grasp. I don't even have 25 dollar towells to wash my body with.

You sir, are totally missing out. Find a fluffy, soft, thick-pile turkish cotton towel. :thmbup:

So, my questions:
1. Is the inside towel of the microfiber terry-style or microfiber chamois style? Cause one is a debris magnet, the other is not.

2.a What's the internals like. The microfiber only attached to WP at the lip, or all the way around?
IE: Can I pull it out (not just turn it inside out) to dry it?
2.b Does the handwarmer pocket have its own liner, or does it give you access to the entire in-between area.
IE: Could you speed dry time by forcing air through there?

3. What are the details on the waterproof outside? Nylon? Polyester? WP Coating, or impregnated (Silnylon)?

I don't see why this is overpriced. U get 2 microfiber towels. And a carabiner. And its innovative.