• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TourTowel

This towel is innovative, possibly quite useful, and (to some) cool. But, like a Grip bag, Huk clothes, and OOP discs... completely unnecessary. And yes, it's very expensive.

I'm not bashing it. Just stating the facts.

You realize MVP Ions fall into that expensive yet unnecessary catagory don't you?

Anyhow....
You sir, are totally missing out. Find a fluffy, soft, thick-pile turkish cotton towel. :thmbup:

So, my questions:
1. Is the inside towel of the microfiber terry-style or microfiber chamois style? Cause one is a debris magnet, the other is not.

2.a What's the internals like. The microfiber only attached to WP at the lip, or all the way around?
IE: Can I pull it out (not just turn it inside out) to dry it?
2.b Does the handwarmer pocket have its own liner, or does it give you access to the entire in-between area.
IE: Could you speed dry time by forcing air through there?

3. What are the details on the waterproof outside? Nylon? Polyester? WP Coating, or impregnated (Silnylon)?

I dont think anyone from the company is in here. and Im pretty sure the people who have them were scared off by all the crap posted.

And the site in the youtube description doesn't work, and the video itself is now gone.

And the site in the youtube description doesn't work, and the video itself is now gone.

They've already thrown in the towel? Entrepreneurs just aren't cut from the same cloth anymore. Sorry for the dry humor.

i used to rock the multipack of microfiber towels from the automotive section at walmart until they all started looking like a homeless man's beard. the past 2 years i've ordered my fundraiser discs from innova and snag some of the shamwows as part of the merch and end up winning one or 2 in the raffle. regardless of what you use, you've almost gotta run with the 2 towel setup, one for damp discs and one for muddy ones.

The product is done. I liked them on facebook when they first came out. Then they changed their name, now they are gone.

The product is done. I liked them on facebook when they first came out. Then they changed their name, now they are gone.

Not done, there is a trademark dispute w/r/t the name thats being worked out. Might be sokn, might not. It wasnt too clear at the time i talked to the guy just how it was gonna work out