• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

TourTowel

It's nice, but I wouldn't buy one. The guys I know that really liked it stick their putter in it and don't pull it out until they're putting. It also has a slot for a hand warmer that should warm the whole bag. I'd use it to stick my smokes in to keep dry. They're basically done for after 1 round of rain.

I hate it when people come into a thread to rag on a completely useless product like this.

^ I think the price for what it is makes it harder to grasp. I don't even have 25 dollar towells to wash my body with.

Yeah i understand that.

I guess my thoughts are, a microfiber innova/dga towel or dewfly's go for $7-12, this thing is waterproof, has a pocket for a big hot hands (which is great cuz i use mine like a QB uses his hand warmer) and comes with a second towel. So, in that regard its still pricey comparably, but is more justified than without the comparison

I guess you can say the aesthetics of it are part of why it may be more, similar to how some people prefer grip to other similar bags that are cheaper

I LOVE THIS THING...

I also got mine in the player pack at the Four States Open. We had to use them during the very first round too. Don't understand the hate on this site when something new is introduced. I guess the fact that I love Prodigy discs too makes me an outcast.

This is innovative and just plain works. The towel stays dry inside. Before this, I would put several towels in baggies... suggestion to me from Climo in Louisville last year. Now I just need one as the inside stays dry. Debris towel is super nice as well.

Perhaps you should try one first before saying it's stupid. :confused::confused:

Im not hating on Will, I like Will. I just like how on facebook there seems to be a positive response to these while on here the response is just, ehh.
That's every topic.

FB = wowee I've never seen anything before and new things are amazing

DGCR = meh meh meh I've seen it all to each his own, to each his own, meh, to each his own, meh meh

FB = wowee I've never seen DG marketing before it's amazing

DGCR = meh to each his own, following are my correct ideas for the marketing of everything in and of disc golf, to each his own, meh meh

DGCR is the terminal velocity of disc golf's inferiority complex

I kept waiting for him to say "You get one for the house, one for the car, 2 for the kitchen and bathroom, but if you call now...within the next 20 minutes because we cant do this all day, we'll give you a second set absolutely free."

And just to keep the reference complete, you're going to love my nuts. :|

That's every topic.

FB = wowee I've never seen anything before and new things are amazing

DGCR = meh meh meh I've seen it all to each his own, to each his own, meh, to each his own, meh meh

FB = wowee I've never seen DG marketing before it's amazing

DGCR = meh to each his own, following are my correct ideas for the marketing of everything in and of disc golf, to each his own, meh meh

DGCR is the terminal velocity of disc golf's inferiority complex
This saved me some typing.
Thanks, my thoughts exactly

The big issue I see with these is what happens when debris gets inside of it. We all know how horrible a micro fiber towel is when you drop it and it get full of gunk, and I dont see how this would be any different. I guess I am also outside the norm because when it rains I play wet.

The big issue I see with these is what happens when debris gets inside of it. We all know how horrible a micro fiber towel is when you drop it and it get full of gunk, and I dont see how this would be any different. I guess I am also outside the norm because when it rains I play wet.

it's unlikely hardly any debris will get inside it though because if the outside cover, this towel has me intrigued because I love my 2 sided waffle and microfiber but debris gets caught to it so easily.

I kept waiting for him to say "You get one for the house, one for the car, 2 for the kitchen and bathroom, but if you call now...within the next 20 minutes because we cant do this all day, we'll give you a second set absolutely free."

And just to keep the reference complete, you're going to love my nuts. :|

Rofl

it's unlikely hardly any debris will get inside it though because if the outside cover, this towel has me intrigued because I love my 2 sided waffle and microfiber but debris gets caught to it so easily.

Have you looked inside a bag? If you put a disc in it, it will get debris. Hell, I wonder if I contribute to the spreading of invasive species by playing disc golf, between bag debris and shoes.

Have you looked inside a bag? If you put a disc in it, it will get debris. Hell, I wonder if I contribute to the spreading of invasive species by playing disc golf, between bag debris and shoes.

thats what the second towel is for...if you get two towels for 30 with a carabiner...this isn't really that bad of a deal. My towel was soaked by the time i finished a rainy mini a week ago and towards the end it was difficult to keep my discs dry and my hands warm and dry.

Put a snap closure on it and drop the price I'd consider it. On rainy/snowy days it would be cool to keep my putter in there nice safe and dry.
$30 though, thats two new discs I could buy, when the ziploc/towel+2 other towel combo I've always used has been working so far.
I dig the idea, I don't dig the price.